Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Singing on my way out

Seem like everybody's got a price I wonder how they sleep at night When the Xp comes first and the items comes second Just stop for a minute and smile

Why is everybody so serious? Acting so damn Furious I got my Dragonlord gloves on and you wont group em? We can't even have a good time

Everybody look to their left Everybody look to their right Can you feel that? Yeah We'll pay them with love aight

It's not about the items, Xp, money We don't need the money, money,money Just wanted to make the World change' Forget about the arguing

Ain't about the cha-ching, cha-ching Ain't about the ba-bling, ba-bling Wanted to make the world change forget about the arguing

We need to take it back in time When GAME made us all Unite And it wasn't low blows and u know Am I the only one gettin' tired?

Why is everybody so obsessed? Money in game can't buy us happiness Can we all slow down and enjoy right now Guarantee we'll be feelin' alright

JessyJ lyrics but changed some words with my thoughts :(
Last edited by PurpleRain on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: Singing on my way out

That was my cya guys. I'm playing on other servers after what happened yesterday i decided it's best. U see i like everyone very much. It's just when 3 friends are standing there forming group and 3 come fully capable of joining who i also considered friends wont, it's upsetting. So many i admired in the game and as i got higher i got so excited on the thought of fighting along beside them. Only they 'can't' or 'wont'. :? What do i know I'm just a dumb teenager who wanted all to play together..
One shouldn't have to join a specific clan just to kill a Boss. It's ok to just want to better ur clans but what's so bad about helping all. We all chose this server and we started no clan... It just when u exclude the people who really like u for not being in it or opposite clan for me just isn't ok. Ty Nameless friends and SoulsIgnited friends who did invite me made me happy. :D
I especially want to thank Ythair for being what should've been my favorite player only never got to tell u till now. Ty Nukie and Queen and others for that one grouping in OtherWorld. For a moment i felt having the mixture of clans in group gave me hope. Forums msg me whoever if u all decide one day to compromise. For chat or want to figure out ways on change if any...
Maybe if ur bored or just 'insane' u will miss me. :shock: I will be there on the frontline dying for u all lol. Maybe i need a few days away i really don't know. A friend of mine left server recently and it made me sad. I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray...Keep Crom shining Bright...Feeling like my signature picture right now. :(
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

That was my cya guys. I'm playing on other servers after what happened yesterday i decided it's best. U see i like everyone very much. It's just when 3 friends are standing there forming group and 3 come fully capable of joining who i also considered friends wont, it's upsetting. So many i admired in the game and as i got higher i got so excited on the thought of fighting along beside them. Only they 'can't' or 'wont'. :? What do i know I'm just a dumb teenager who wanted all to play together..
One shouldn't have to join a specific clan just to kill a Boss. It's ok to just want to better ur clans but what's so bad about helping all. We all chose this server and we started no clan... It just when u exclude the people who really like u for not being in it or opposite clan for me just isn't ok. Ty Nameless friends and SoulsIgnited friends who did invite me made me happy. :D
I especially want to thank Ythair for being what should've been my favorite player only never got to tell u till now. Ty Nukie and Queen and others for that one grouping in OtherWorld. For a moment i felt having the mixture of clans in group gave me hope. Forums msg me whoever if u all decide one day to compromise. For chat or want to figure out ways on change if any...
Maybe if ur bored or just 'insane' u will miss me. :shock: I will be there on the frontline dying for u all lol. Maybe i need a few days away i really don't know. A friend of mine left server recently and it made me sad. I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray...Keep Crom shining Bright...Feeling like my signature picture right now. :(
Are you permanently moving worlds?
Because this kind of situation will happen on ever world.
Sorry to hear what happened.
If only people started being their real self behind their devices then crom can turn purple.
We are all different people behind our message boards.
Your very kind and respectful.
Thank you for not acting like a prick.

No not transfering worlds and yes ur right it's everywhere. Funny part is the ones i looked up to and lvled fast in hopes to play with were the ones i am leaving a few over. It is just a game just sad labels above head keep some apart. Na the prick is my bro who smells like dirty socks after basketball games and put gum in my hair..
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester