Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dps

Druids have a hell of a DoT skills but now that we are all high levels druids need to solo. My question is how can mages solo level but druids can't. In my opinion it's unfair how mages have a ton of benefits like Lures and now Attunments too? What is the point of mages having lure of magic when they don't even use it. I guess what I'm trying to say is why not give druid the chance of using Lure of magic or at least magic attunement skill.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Dps

you must suck , and mage can barely solo. druid can heal in combat which can replace e shield, they can do it multiple times while we cast it once... they can use bark for armor while solo mages always have tissue armor. Druid can cast howling wind and not get hit that ofter. Storm touch dont forget, almost as powerful as mages fire bolt. Druid would be op without there energy problems, so quit complaining about a decent class
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

And, FYI druids are not meant to solo.
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

you must suck , and mage can barely solo. druid can heal in combat which can replace e shield, they can do it multiple times while we cast it once... they can use bark for armor while solo mages always have tissue armor. Druid can cast howling wind and not get hit that ofter. Storm touch dont forget, almost as powerful as mages fire bolt. Druid would be op without there energy problems, so quit complaining about a decent class
umm First of of Druids Howling Winds suck now and it's basically useless i use royal and grand combat rings and it takes like 30-40 seconds to kill a 1star mob my level
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

And don't lie mages also have energy shield which gives a lot more health+ they have attunements and lures.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

You guys are legit morons. Druid is not meant to be a dps class, dont know how many people need to say it before its realized. Yes its possible, but its not meant to be. Mage is made for either role, maybe a support lure monkey? or maybe a fire mage? Up to them but mages can solo and are meant to choose between the two. As i said druid would be op without energy problems.
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

And don't lie mages also have energy shield which gives a lot more health+ they have attunements and lures.

Are you like a lvl 40 noob? A mages e shield sucks since they screwed it up.. At 8/30 Mine can only take 298 damage, Thats so much right? at my level druids can heal 1500
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

You guys are legit morons. Druid is not meant to be a dps class
Here are some pictures of me getting recent boss kills...
Photo 1.jpg
Photo 1.jpg (83.1 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
Photo 2.jpg
Photo 2.jpg (88.09 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
Photo 3.jpg
Photo 3.jpg (87.88 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

And? It's still not meant to be.. It's possible but not meant , just like a dps warrior or a tank rogue/ranger. Here's a few pics of me killing bosses before the nerfed mages 5x worse than druids were...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (202.33 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (225.17 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing