Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What do we do about harassment?

So OTMs official stance on spamming is to just block the person. We are now under attack from a very determined spammer from an opposing clan. This person has told me that they have over 60 toons and will spam us one by one, until each one of us quits playing; starting with a person that recently joined us. The spammer sits in the castle so we cannot block him because we are not in the same zone as him. This person is also exploiting the glitch where you can substitute an uppercase I for a lowercase L, and it looks like you are getting a PM from a different user. That way we never know who we are actually talking to when we get a PM. This

Because of this, simply blocking this person is not practical. I am wondering what OTM's suggestion is, because this is clearly not within the defined limits of game play and it is being done with the goal of getting people to quit playing this game.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: What do we do about harassment?

Just a follow up... This issue has not yet been resolved and is being done with the intention of spoiling the game for my friend. Last time I spoke with him an hour ago, he said that he continues to receive spam pms that fill up his chat window, which makes it impossible for him to chat with anyone or play the game effectively. I entered a support ticket for this yesterday as you suggested, and provided a link to the library of screenshots that I have taken when I spoke with this person. Thank you for addressing this!

Updating this request: The person harassing our clan member is still at large, but has escalated their behavior. They created had previously created an impersonator account of one of our members (Asceliral is the real account, Asceiiral is the impersonator account) to spam our clan members to try and ruin his reputation. This fake account has now scammed all the lux off of another one of our clan members (Bowlegend). I have updated the screenshot library I linked in the support ticket to reflect this. Please provide us some help!

They are investigating.
Thanks! I understand that OTM is investigating. Just updating this information so that OTM has a better picture of what's happening... and this issue is still happening.

The person that is attacking my clanmate (who has said that either my clanmate leaves our clan, or he will chase my clanmate out of celtic heroes) has continued to make level 1 characters and will spam my clanmate with mass whispers until he logs out. The spammer may go three days or so with no activity, and then harass my clanmate incessantly. It has gotten to the point where my clanmate is playing more and more OaC. We could really use some help on this issue.

I would really like to know the outcome of this, as we have people creating these spoof-name accounts and whispering (and now mailing) people who assume it is the original char. These people ask for Lux and/or aggy drops in a way that seems they know which person to ask for specific items.

Not the same as harassment, but bad in its own way.

I would have the entire clan help hunt down this person's locations, and have everyone block him/her - without telling them about it. Maybe they would eventually have to give up, even if OTM doesnt resolve it in a different way.
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians