Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Need help with stats!!

Probably a fairly dead post as far as things go, but if you still are seeking help, post what gear you are using. That changes everything as far as stats go. Judging on your 55 dex choice I assume you use ancient lamellar . . . Unless you simply never rebirthed after those days.
Helicopter: Rogue, 182+ Full Dragonlord armor
Plane: Warrior, 123 Retired - Full frozen armor
Spaceship: Mage, 90 Retired
HotAirBalloon: Druid, 85, Retired
Airplane: Ranger, 54, Retired
Connacht: Itemhold

Chieftain of Elixir.

For solo build id suggest 100sr 150 dex no focus(unless no energy regen) rest hp. For solo id also suggest venom dag and use fast reflex, shadowstrike, and sneaky attack
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

For solo build id suggest 100sr 150 dex no focus(unless no energy regen) rest hp. For solo id also suggest venom dag and use fast reflex, shadowstrike, and sneaky attack
is the dex really needed? i have 5 and do just fine.
Dex is underrated, even after update skills :/ dex is amaxing IMO I got over 100
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

dex is crap unless you use dex skills.
I go full strength, little vit, no dex and tiny focus.
im not giving away numbers to my badass build but i advise you to stick to pierce damage gear as much as you can ;)
and only use dex if you use a dex based skill, if so dont overpower dex over strength.
my build is horrible for solo training, thats why i train whith a druide, but its great dps :)
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

could someone help me with my stats? I cant solo lvl and really want to, thanks.
im not giving away numbers to my badass build but i advise you to stick to pierce damage gear as much as you can ;)
and only use dex if you use a dex based skill, if so dont overpower dex over strength.
my build is horrible for solo training, thats why i train whith a druide, but its great dps :)
Read a little bit more..... He said he wants to solo. Solo training needs high defense because rogue armor doesn't add good "armor"; reflex- dex; shadow- dex. 2 best solo skills for rogue. Until "Brady" gets a higher lvl dagger with better pierce dmg; for a {SOLO} build strength does not need to be that high.

Edit: at his current level

could someone help me with my stats? I cant solo lvl and really want to, thanks.
Read a little bit more..... He said he wants to solo. Solo training needs high defense because rogue armor doesn't add good "armor"; reflex- dex; shadow- dex. 2 best solo skills for rogue. Until "Brady" gets a higher lvl dagger with better pierce dmg; for a {SOLO} build strength does not need to be that high.

Edit: at his current level
This is true, but I hate dex...

those would be tank a dps/hybrid usually goes for dex being the highest and srt and vit balancing out. and depending on your regen, if you have good regen put more into str that vit and focus. i don't know which type of rogue you are looking for but that is how my hybrid is