Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Soooo, new engine?

I saw somewhere in OTM's posts that new engine would be released a bit after update 4. I would like to ask some questions about it.

1. (obviously) When? approximatively
2. Will there be changes such as class balances, big fixes, or new content? Or only graphic changes?
3. Will there be a beta test for it?

Thanks for reading and I would love to get responses from OTM as well as player's thoughts! Hope I don't get ignored like often.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Re: Soooo, new engine?

Hi, it's a complete rewrite of the game so everything will be slightly different, but it's not a major content release but more an overall refresh of the game to make it more polished, look better, interact better, better characters and enemies, shadows, lighting, etc.

There will be a LOT of testing including extensive beta testing before it's released. The new engine will also support Android devices. No firm release date to announce just yet, we have an internal date but a lot will depend on beta feedback also.

Hope that helps a bit.

Hi, it's a complete rewrite of the game so everything will be slightly different, but it's not a major content release but more an overall refresh of the game to make it more polished, look better, interact better, better characters and enemies, shadows, lighting, etc.

There will be a LOT of testing including extensive beta testing before it's released. The new engine will also support Android devices. No firm release date to announce just yet, we have an internal date but a lot will depend on beta feedback also.

Hope that helps a bit.
Nice then can i ask when the expected release date on beta is as u said the actual release date is based on beta feedback then we can assume u have a date in mind for the launch of beta for the engine.

Nice then can i ask when the expected release date on beta is as u said the actual release date is based on beta feedback then we can assume u have a date in mind for the launch of beta for the engine.
We don't have anything to announce at this particular time with regards to an expected release date, but keep an eye out for any news.
Well can you guys at least tell us if its gonna be before 2013 ends? Or nearer to update 5?

Thx Admin for that, when released for Andriod will it be able to play with ios devices or will we have to wait?
the plan is android and ios will be completely separate imo this is perfect the game currently cant handle to many players for many reasons on of the biggest reasons is there isnt enough bosses to go around and lvling areas are easily over crowded.

Thx Admin for that, when released for Andriod will it be able to play with ios devices or will we have to wait?
Initially the plan is to have iOS and Android separate. This is so we can address any teething problems with the Android version without affecting gameplay for iOS users.

Once any initial issues have been sorted out we will look into having iOS and Android users play on the same servers.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/