Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

My point that i am making is that he did not steal anything, he just did not turn in the drop. He did not take something out of another persons inventory without proper permission. E.g. He did not log in to the clan bank account and take things out without permission. That would be stealing.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

My point that i am making is that he did not steal anything, he just did not turn in the drop. He did not take something out of another persons inventory without proper permission. E.g. He did not log in to the clan bank account and take things out without permission. That would be stealing.
he made a fake account and tried to sell the bracelet for 1 mil out of clan instead of banking it. so what excuse do u have now?
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

@OP

Thinking avalanche sleds were useless and not buying one (also because i couldn't afford. Same goes for camo, thought they were useless too :lol:

v2
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Being a victim of a long con. We recruited this rogue in January 2012, and after getting himself Radiant ES, Godly Firefang rings and all the best rogue items in the game, he stole an Aggy Sneak's Bracelet after being with us for more than 14 months. I hope he is enjoying his pariah status.
Lets all sing him a goodbye song ;)
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

That's not entirely accurate. I don't have to take something out of a characters inventory without permission to be considered stealing. By joining the clan you agree to our method of distributing loot. The fact that all loot obtained from Aggragoth is owned by the clan until it's awarded to a member. That's according to our clan charter, which all members agreed to and should abide by. Taking something that's not given to you by the clan, is in fact stealing, and violates our rules. Maybe it doesn't violate yours. But it does ours.

So you are shopping in a grocery store and the cashier missed scanning an item, and you know it happened. You didn't say anything and kept it. Okay, so you didn't break into the store and cracked their safe and took all their money, but you still took an item that you didn't pay for. That's still considered stealing, isn't it?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I understand that. He did not steal. Stealing is taking ones property without their consent or knowledge. As I stated earlier, you can claim he was kicked for not turning in a drop. To say he stole is taking it to another level. Just call it what it is a dispute in turning in a drop is why he was kicked. I don't care for him personally but slander and false accusations is going beyond justification.
Well... He did technically steal from the clan. The item/s he took were gained through clan effort. The whole clan worked together to kill the boss, so the items are the clans. It would be different if the individual killed the boss by themself, then he/she is entitled to the loot that was dropped because they dominated the boss by themself.

Whereas if it was a clan effort to kill the boss, there would be one or more groups. Killing the boss there is only one group and 3 members in that group, bound to get a chance out of the drop. The only way to make it fair for everyone so that the tanks and druids, support and other dps groups, get a chance at loot is if a system is set in place to advocate for all members of the clan. That system is to make all drops killed by clans, the clans items. Failure to follow this, is classified as stealing. Although it may be indirect, its just the same as stealing. The items were killed by clan, and technically they are the clans until discussed otherwise. There are also other systems in play for members to gain their loot, DKP, EP and Event.

So what was done by this individual, is stealing, and it is unacceptable. We know he wasn't the best of the bunch and he was a douche and Im glad we caught him early.

The dumbest thing I have ever done, was..... Sell my third camo charm for 130k at the beginning of U3. But it wasn't all in vein because it went to a clannie :)
Last edited by Pestillence on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Seriously guys. The original post says what's the dumbest thing you have ever done. Not define stealing and then argue about it.
Seriously Basalt. The original post says what's the dumbest thing you have ever done. Not let's point out how off topic we are.

And actually we are on topic, discussing something DUMB that someone did so stfu.

As for me, I had three blue coven worth of different colors and sold them all for 50k because I decided the money as better than trying to get to white. And a blue is worth how much now? Sigh!!!

And another was trusting a friend to use my blue coven I still had, only to find he sold it or banked it and then played stupid that he didn't remember the conversation we had about him giving it back to me. Needless to say QB and I are not friends any more, and I laugh a little every time he flys past me on his broom because I know here is a special place in hell for lying nub gamers like him.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)