Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: whats the dumbest thing you have done?

Selling my account for a heroic rejuv, then was notified that he was only giving me a heroic energy... Then he scammed me. I was an idiot, I only sold account because I believed he was my friend. He never gave me the heroic energy either. Then he tried to bribe me not to report him by giving me a silver focus of energy, I was like lol. I took it and reported him anyway

P.S. This was in 2012 so I am not such a noob anymore ;)

Being a victim of a long con. We recruited this rogue in January 2012, and after getting himself Radiant ES, Godly Firefang rings and all the best rogue items in the game, he stole an Aggy Sneak's Bracelet after being with us for more than 14 months. I hope he is enjoying his pariah status.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Being a victim of a long con. We recruited this rogue in January 2012, and after getting himself Radiant ES, Godly Firefang rings and all the best rogue items in the game, he stole an Aggy Sneak's Bracelet after being with us for more than 14 months. I hope he is enjoying his pariah status.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

thongz?
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

I find this hard to believe honestly. I joined an end game clan and was given things only to decide I did not want to be in their clan any more. I was told I had used the clan when the fact of the matter remains that the gear obtained was earned through bossing and healing in level groups. this post makes you sound like everyone who you give gear to should pledge their allegiance to you forever. don't cry about people who have earned their place and then decided to move on, probably to something better from the sounds of it.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)