Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lol?

So i came to my druid healerXD to see the items i had on it and i come to castle and 5 ppl whisper for broom i get serval offers and tell them to come tarven only 2 come and i ask em each for offer its for a 5% broom of winter from one of celebrations and well one guy offers me 7k regal present oynx cane and some other stuff second guy offers 1k and smuggler coat i said other guys offer was good and then the person who offered 1k and coat said he sell staff and buy my broom and i said to 1cy(the guy who offerd oynx cane) koda1 is winnin bid and i said ill think about kodas bid and 1cy says this for broom or no (he. Shows the items) i say nty and he says ill block and report u and i block him and i tell koda1 ill think about offer ad i leave an go on fourms telling story and i want an opinion on this

Re: Lol?

OMG guess what happened in game the other day. i logged in to celtic heroes, bought some things, chatted about, then i logged off. my story is just like yours. boring and pointless lol. im just messing,

but why did you post this ?

Re: Lol?

OMG guess what happened in game the other day. i logged in to celtic heroes, bought some things, chatted about, then i logged off. my story is just like yours. boring and pointless lol. im just messing,

but why did you post this ?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD