Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Attempt on Hrungnir

Today me and my clan attempted Hrungnir everytime he got to about 30% health remaining he used a skill called fetid feast. I've included a pic to show the point at which he used this skill. Ok so through a technique that I'll keep between me and my clan we got past this point. The problem is fetid feast heal him about 5% each time. When he started using it he was announcing it before use. Then he just started doing it automatically without warning. Which made it impossible to counter. We fought this boss for 2 hours and 20 min thats enough time to kill the 180 boss 9 times. Then his aoe damage is op. His aoe damage hit my best dps a level 190 rogue with full dragon for 22k to 50k. Needless to say lots of plat wasted on an impossible boss. Admin after u fix Hrungnir ur welcomed to come to rosmerta so u can see first hand.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (259.89 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: Attempt on Hrungnir

We called it off because of fetid feast its automatic unlike falgren who has embrace or deadroot that heals a little bit. He healed automatically at the same point each time. I had my best players there. I had a lure mage, and the best rogue in rosmerta HOWxFASTxRU
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Nice job Revenge
Its disappointing clan messaged support a week before we try to kill him ,no reply
So we disided give it a go , this boss isn't an everyday boss requires whole clan
This is the second time OTM does this ,aggy teeth ,now a bugged Hrungnir
Admin when will you guys fix him and atleast reply to our messages that we sent to support before takedown?
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Nice job Revenge
Its disappointing clan messaged support a week before we try to kill him ,no reply
So we disided give it a go , this boss isn't an everyday boss requires whole clan
Admin when will you guys fix him and atleast reply to our messages that we sent to support before takedown?
If u had read on the forums about a week or two ago someone posted the same question admin responded that it is best to hold off on this boss.

Nice job Revenge
If u had read on the forums about a week or two ago someone posted the same question admin responded that it is best to hold off on this boss.
That post doesn't say his bugged...
And yes seen that post long ago
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!

Nice job Revenge
That post doesn't say his bugged...
And yes seen that post long ago
Yilley is not saying that admin said it was bugged he saying that admin said to hold of on it.