Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do something admin!

I have reported the same afkers numerous times and not a single thing is being done.
Do something!

The person has been afking for days if not weeks on end and it annoys me a lot how i spend time and effort to train and get money whilst they can simply just afk/bot.
Last edited by JakesAura on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re: Do something admin!

I agree there is nothing wrong with it. KS them if you want the kill.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Simply afking for a bit isn't a problem. Botting, however, is against the T&Cs.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

I know botting is a real thing, but I've never heard of someone being able to bot on this game, and at least successfully bot. I'd imagine it'd be hard with the areas sooo large and the mobs actually requiring you to use your skills.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

You can afk by simply swiping the screen every now and then (great for when you are at work in an office or watching a movie)

I do it all the time!u
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I know botting is a real thing, but I've never heard of someone being able to bot on this game, and at least successfully bot. I'd imagine it'd be hard with the areas sooo large and the mobs actually requiring you to use your skills.
Actually when u bot apparently u can make the botting system or whatever it is cast skills at certain times. Like when your health gets to a certain point it automatically casts your healing skills. There used to be a person on my world who used to bot but cant say his name....

Dude seriously how old are you? Just because he doesn't respond ingame when u do something near him doesnt mean hes botting. Right now all it seems like is your just making this topic to up your forum rating.

Dude seriously how old are you? Just because he doesn't respond ingame when u do something near him doesnt mean hes botting. Right now all it seems like is your just making this topic to up your forum rating.
Just because he is having issues with botters and has more posts than you, doesnt mean you have to give him crap
https://streamable.com/4gxgz