Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

We are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.
we aren't highest melee. Warriors are.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

We are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.
we aren't highest melee. Warriors are.
Yeh now they are.

[quotee are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.[/qu

On a boss fight my 2k damage hits 200 and i miss 70% of time even with 50 smoke bomb... So please you have no clue.
Maybe if you had some dex with that smokebomb, you could actually hit it
I hav close to 500 dex dont comment on my build if you have no clue.

Its not even about dex anyone way attack to defence ratio my smoke did like 1200 off the boss and still miss over half with close to 5000 attack... -.-
So that means the boss has 5000 defense. Defense works very effectively in this game. However evasions are another story.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

[quotee are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.[/qu

On a boss fight my 2k damage hits 200 and i miss 70% of time even with 50 smoke bomb... So please you have no clue.
Maybe if you had some dex with that smokebomb, you could actually hit it
I hav close to 500 dex dont comment on my build if you have no clue.

Its not even about dex anyone way attack to defence ratio my smoke did like 1200 off the boss and still miss over half with close to 5000 attack... -.-
So that means the boss has 5000 defense. Defense works very effectively in this game. However evasions are another story.[/quote]

I know i did work out formula. Mages evade alot less then I get parries or dodges and a mage barely get evaded with a decent expose weakness while i with a brilliant smoke bomb miss still 50%?...
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

I know i did work out formula. Mages evade alot less then I get parries or dodges and a mage barely get evaded with a decent expose weakness while i with a brilliant smoke bomb miss still 50%?...
Can you explain the worked out formula? Not sarcasm and thanks.
Misses/parries are in a ratio of attack an defence so if you have 5000 attack and bosses have 5000 defence you hit 50% of the time but if you have 5000 attack and bosses have 2500 defence you hit 66% of time. Currently all bosses which are dragonlord seem to have 6000+ defence which is so high its unreal.

All of this was ok the forums with like 50+ people doing different tests but when the forums provided got changed the post got lost.. :/
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

At bosses i sit back and do nothing but kill an occasional add or poison rangers:/
If i get close furious sweep or tribal blade kills me even with high vit
So i just afk bosses or heal with my druid
So what good is a 177+ rogue at bosses besides poisoning rangers?

Please OTM think this over

The best way i could think of doing this is giving rogues assasin lure and throwing daggers!
+1 I know exactly how you feel..
same lol