Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage survive ability

Increase rogue damage put all points in str and dex and none in vit, problem solved.

See, it doesn't work that way. Offhands provide significant benefits and mages shouldn't be forced into using a shield to be able to solo effectively.
Darteos -- Level 191 Mage -- Crom -- General of Seed
Synergy -- Level 93 Druid -- Arawn -- Clansman of BadaBing

Just saying i crease mages surviv ability. Wear a friggin shiled. Boom thread over.
So next time rogues complain about energy costs, the best solution would be to get the idol of sorcery and other energy regen gear in place of dps gear... What logic is this?

Just saying i crease mages surviv ability. Wear a friggin shiled. Boom thread over.
So next time rogues complain about energy costs, the best solution would be to get the idol of sorcery and other energy regen gear in place of dps gear... What logic is this?
I have all regen gear and i still need pots and elix :). That is a problem. Mages are too stubborn to use a shield which would increase there health by 560 increase there evasion and more then double there armour they deserve to die.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Using the excuse 'to solo effectively' is nuts... Only Rangers and a Druid with the right build can solo effectively... Unless you have a ton of sigils.. Get used to group levelling.

That said, Mages could do with a bit more Armour, i guess that's where druids come in.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

And i cant see otm going for allowing damage while frozen or you will get a team of mages owning the bosses by keeping it perminantly frozen
Can't spear shield warriors already do this by shield bashing and skewering constantly?
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

:lol: exactly. Mages and druids are already pigeonholed into filling every lux slot with energy regen gear at the cost of Focus lux.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

I have all regen gear and i still need pots and elix :). That is a problem. Mages are too stubborn to use a shield which would increase there health by 560 increase there evasion and more then double there armour they deserve to die.
But you can have health and energy regen gear. Mages can only have energy regen gear. And you can swap off your health regen gear for damage gear when you have a druid. Mages cannot do this, we have to wear full energy regen gear 24/7.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?