and a slight armor boost

mages need their spells to cost slightly less

warriors = fine

rangers need a slight damage boost

druids = fine
Heres how it should be:
Rogues- slight armor boost. Dont need dmg boost but is reccomended
Rangers- absolute crap atm. Needs dmg boost heal boost and armor boost
Warriors- too op. Nerf em a little. No reason a warrior should get kill over ranger
Mages- slighty less cooldown to ice skills and less energy to cast
Druids- like always theyre decent and could use somthin im not sure of
What dimension are you from!? Druids are not FINE. Rouges have some of the best damage. As ive said alot, I wish I had your TWO problems compared to Druids 50. Im starting to think these posts are just to complain for no reason.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

What dimension are you from!? Druids are not FINE. Rouges have some of the best damage. As ive said alot, I wish I had your TWO problems compared to Druids 50. Im starting to think these posts are just to complain for no reason.
well first off go away if you dont like what were talkin about :roll: and i said druids are decent and they need something. Btw im from the same dimension as all these good people you must be lost young child. :P

Decent? I wish. Go to arena with rouges killing all the time as a support druid to do quest, Heal without running out of en, solo without dieing. That's decent, but druids can do none of the things without a lot of help.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Also bosses defence and pirece resist are so high that our autos mean nothing now which is sad i would like to see all resist on all bosses equal o give each class a fair chance of taking it out and all bosses defence needs to be halved.
+1
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon