Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Most experienced players??

Who do you think are the most experienced players in the game?

I think that my first would have to be Arwen.Deucaleon has alot of experience in the game aswell.There are many people that i know that are experienced,but it would be a long post if i wrote their names down.
Last edited by DEATHStrikes on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEATHStrikes-level 185+ Rogue
DEATHSDruid-level 112+ Druid
RECHARGE-level 104+ warrior
Proud Member of InnerCircle!

Re: Most experienced players??

Aileron for me, not kissing ass because he is my chief i just really admire that he has made it to 170 without an xp pot or lix. Same goes for his wife ceinwen
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Aileron for me, not kissing ass because he is my chief i just really admire that he has made it to 170 without an xp pot or lix. Same goes for his wife ceinwen
Whilst i agree that that is very impressive.. It is also very silly IMHO. Not sure on Morrigans economy but Elixers must be between 4-6k each. I am sure you can easily make 4-6k back in 45 mins of farming, so would be better off to buy elixers with in-game gold and re-farm the gold back. I have a 182 Rogue, 166 Druid and 151 Mage, and I have never bought an Elixer with Platinum, but have used well over a thousand, bought with in-game gold.

Most experienced player for me is a tough one, but I'd probably have to go with Prongs.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Yup prongs beat everyone that is mentioned here. He is the most experienced add caller in game!!

On serious note, I think SirBlaze333 is one of the most experienced players in terms of warrior and tanking
World: Rhiannon
Clan: InnerCircle
Juggernaut lvl180 warrior
MsRaindrop lvl190 druid

Whilst i agree that that is very impressive.. It is also very silly IMHO. Not sure on Morrigans economy but Elixers must be between 4-6k each. I am sure you can easily make 4-6k back in 45 mins of farming, so would be better off to buy elixers with in-game gold and re-farm the gold back. I have a 182 Rogue, 166 Druid and 151 Mage, and I have never bought an Elixer with Platinum, but have used well over a thousand, bought with in-game gold.

Most experienced player for me is a tough one, but I'd probably have to go with Prongs.
I'm pretty sure he has stated that he buys plat, just not exilars, which is kind of strange.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)