Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the purpose of a rogue?

This is not sarcastic in any way. What is the purpose of rogues?
Dps? Sure they can dps but are useless at boss fights because of kiting and rooting and mages do 2x as much damage
Support? A couple of support skills but dont help much compared to healing or lures
Tanking? Not at all cant keep aggro and get shredded because of low armor(which im fine with because we arnt meant to have high armor)
Healing? Lol not in any way can they heal

At bosses i sit back and do nothing but kill an occasional add or poison rangers:/
If i get close furious sweep or tribal blade kills me even with high vit
So i just afk bosses or heal with my druid
So what good is a 177+ rogue at bosses besides poisoning rangers?
If i try to smokebomb or expose weakness i get killed before i can even cast
I would like to be the best at something
Currently we are 2nd best damage, 4th best support, tied at 2nd for taking hits with rangers,

Yes this is a complaint but i would like to feel like i have some worth at bosses.
My clanmates try to be positive and tell me add control is important which it is but we only kill an occational 1-4 adds
I want to be the best at something or just as good
As of right now i feel more like a burden then an asset
Please OTM think this over
I feel like retiring my rogue and leveling my mage because of this
The best way i could think of doing this is giving rogues assasin lure and throwing daggers!
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Re: What is the purpose of a rogue?

At bosses i sit back and do nothing but kill an occasional add or poison rangers:/

The best way i could think of doing this is giving rogues assasin lure and throwing daggers!
+1 I know exactly how you feel..
BluePapaBear - 164+ Rogue - Rhiannon

This is not sarcastic in any way. What is the purpose of rogues?
Dps? Sure they can dps but are useless at boss fights because of kiting and rooting and mages do 2x as much damage
Support? A couple of support skills but dont help much compared to healing or lures
Tanking? Not at all cant keep aggro and get shredded because of low armor(which im fine with because we arnt meant to have high armor)
Healing? Lol not in any way can they heal

If i try to smokebomb or expose weakness i get killed before i can even cast
I would like to be the best at something
Currently we are 2nd best damage, 4th best support, tied at 2nd for taking hits with rangers,

Yes this is a complaint but i would like to feel like i have some worth at bosses.
My clanmates try to be positive and tell me add control is important which it is but we only kill an occational 1-4 adds
I want to be the best at something or just as good
As of right now i feel more like a burden then an asset
I feel like retiring my rogue and leveling my mage because of this
+1
i have full dragonlord armour and 520 vit all i do at most bosses is sit and look pretty
i so expose for mages but i last the big att but hits me when i run sometimes and kills

i fell like a failed rogue at bosses this is lame lol i hope the patch helps us with the boss reductions lol
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

We are rogues, the highest melee not skills. We are an additional dps where without any rogues almost every boss (that's actually in your level range) will enrage because the kills will be too slow. 2k skill dmg from mages are bs compared to 4 1k dmg hits in a very short amount of time.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!