Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan: BadaBing

Hello everyone! This is a post regarding rules and regulations of the clan BadaBing. If any other members want to add to the post or contribute in any way send me in pm on the forums or in-game. This is a work in progress and will grow rapidly in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Clan Chieftain
Bubbles

Guardians
Smellyunder
Krazykatz
Pezz
Darkelf
Shilha
Ericc
DylanPalmer
Kooks
Jcbeast
SpartaHercule
Rivet
Bitey
KingJericho
DeathLords
Ubs

Rules
No offensive language to anyone!
No scamming, or hacking, of any nature.
No stealing kills of any mob/monster.
Treat other how you would like to be treated.
Also, please no begging!
Any breaking of these rules will result in a warning and if it continues you will be terminated from the clan.

Grouping
Groups will be decided by Bubbles or the highest ranked guardian(ranked by level) online at the time. We understand you need bosses to finish your quest, as do most of us, (I still need Falgren :P) but it is not the end of the world if you are unable to join the group. You will be able to kill that boss ans finish the quest eventually, I promise. :P The groups will be determined by what is needed, going down to level, and then experience in boss fights. Depending on the boss there will be 1-2 tanks, 2-4 dps, and 1-2 druids. If someone would be kind and drop to let another player in and still help, they would be greatly appreciated. But do not expect this to happen every boss fight. Do not be mad, or start an argument because you were not able to join the group at this time. Your time will come, just focus on leveling and becoming a more suitable player for the particular boss fight. If you are asked to drop because a more suitable player has logged on, please be courteous and do so.

Drops
The person who receives the drop, keeps it. You will never be asked to give up your drop. The only time this may happen is if we are grouping with another clan and we make a deal to exchange drops or if another type of deal is in play. Please no begging or whispering the receiver of the drop if they are going to sell it right away, or if you can have it. If they are selling it then it will be going to the highest level needing it. Please, I repeat, please no begging for the drops! Everyone has a fair chance to receive the drop and have rights to do whatever they want with it. Annoying whispers are unnecessary.
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Server:Arawn
Clan:BadaBing
Class:Druid
Level:72+

Re: Clan: BadaBing

This is the drop central!

Any frags/remnants/anything along those lines that a player in the clan needs will be posted here. If you get a drop and know the clan needs it(sun and moon frags are not that important) sell only to clanmates! Frags will be bought and sold to clanmates for a clan discount. If you are 70+ and need any frags still send me a pm and I will get you posted. If you are 80+ and need any remnants or upgrade items send me a message and I will get you posted. These will be under Needs. Also if you have frags for the clan they will be posted under Haves.

Also, items should be sold to the highest level needing them. Don't sell your dragon frag to a level 50 who just got the quest when we have a level 80 who has been trying to get one for a month. :P I will start it off.

CLAN FRAG PRICES
Moon 2k
Sun 4k
Oak 6k
Crown 8k
Elm 10k
Dragon 15k

Boudica
Needs
Three Dragon
Haves
Two moon

Bitey/Goodies
Needs
Four Dragon
One Elm
Haves
One Moon
One Connacht Silver Ingot
One Ruby Crystal Horn
Four Diamond Soul Orbs
Two Diamond Spirit Stars
One Diamond Crystal Horn
Three Diamonds
One Sapphire Demon Stone

Cjbeast
Needs
Three Dragon
Haves
One Black Remnants of Rock
One Water Tablet of Marble

KingJericho/LordLegacy
Needs
Four Dragon
Four Elm
Haves
One Oak
One Echoes of crom
One Litany of crom
One Yellow Remnant of Earth.
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 15 times in total.

FRAGS NEEDED FOR WARDEN GEAR

Weapon: Two Crown, Two Dragon
Helmet: One Elm, Two Sun
Torso: Two Elm, Two Dragon
Legs: Two Oak. Two crown

I forget the rest, send me a PM for the rest please ^-^

ITEMS NEEDED FOR WEAPON UPGRADE

1x Faerie Diamond
1x Diamond Demon Stone
1x Demon Soul Orb
1x Diamond Boar Tusk
1x Diamond Crystal Horn
1x Diamond Spirit Star
1x Gold Ingot
3x Benediction of Crom WARRIORS ONLY
3x Echoes of Crom ROGUES ONLY
3x Litany of Crom DRUIDS ONLY
3x Rites of Crom MAGES ONLY
3x Invocation of Crom RANGERS ONLY

ITEMS NEEDED FOR UPGRADE ARMOR

WARRIOR
Gloves = 3 Red Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Slate + 1 Diamond
Boots = 3 Red Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Slate + 1 Bronze Ingot
Torso = 3 R Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Sate + 1 Amber Crystal Horn
Legs = 3 Red Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Slate + 1 Emerald Boar Tusk
Helmet = 3 Red Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire Tablets of Slate + 1 Copper Goblet

DRUID
Gloves = 3 Green Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Granite + 1 Sky Wing
Boots = 3 Green Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Granite + 1 Faerie Emerald
Torso = 3 Green Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Granite + 1 Gold Goblet
Legs = 3 Green Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Granite + 1 Copper Ingot
Helmet = 3 Green Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire Tablets of Granite + 1 Emerald Soul Orb

MAGE
Gloves = 3 Blue Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Marble + 1 Emerald
Boots = 3 Blue Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Marble + 1 Amber Soul Orb
Torso = 3 Blue Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Marble + 1 Amber Spirit Star
Legs = 3 Blue Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Marble + 1 Emerald Demon Stone
Helmet = 3 Blue Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire Tablets of Marble + 1 Iron Goblet

RANGER
Gloves = 3 Yellow Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Basalt + 1 Pristine Boar Hide
Boots = 3 Yellow Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Basalt + 1 Faerie Amber
Torso = 3 Yellow Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Basalt + 1 Ruby Demon Stone
Legs = 3 Yellow Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Basalt + 1 Silver Goblet
Helmet = 3 Yellow Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire Tablets of Basalt + 1 Ruby Crystal Horn

ROGUE
Gloves = 3 Black Remnants of Earth + 3 Water Tablets of Obsidian + 1 Ruby
Boots = 3 Black Remnants of Rock + 3 Earth Tablets of Obsidian + 1 Amber Demon Stone
Torso = 3 Black Remnants of Space + 3 Mind Tablets of Obsidian + 1 Ruby Boar Tusk
Legs = 3 Black Remnants of Stars + 3 Air Tablets of Obsidian + 1 Sapphire Soul Orb
Helmet = 3 Black Remnants of Metal + 3 Fire tablets of Obsidian + 1 Iron Ingot
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Some of you have asked me why we need to set rules on grouping and buying of fragments. You may feel you have been deprived of these just because your level is lower.

Let me start of by saying that Badabing, under the able leadership of Bubbles, is now a strong clan. A clan which many low level players desire to join as members. When I join the Clan about 3 months ago, we could not even kill Crumblehorn ourselves. We had to group with high level members from other clans in order to do boss fights and hopefully, get fragments we needed. I remembered those days watching in wonder and admiration the Serenity members doing Falgren with such ease and wondered when Badabing could do the same. All these have changed today. Today, we could do Falgren ourselves so easily so much so that some of us are finding it no longer a challenge.

The emergence of Badabing as a strong clan did not happen by chance or overnight. It is the results of the hard work and efforts of many clan members who laboriously levelled up over the weeks and months. It is also due in some part to the graciousness of other stronger clans (especially Serenity) whose members were willing to group me and some of our members in boss fights which not only gave us the chance to get drops but very importantly the experience dealing with different bosses (e.g how to tank, when to bolas, etc.)

Every clan member needs to recognise that unless you are of a sufficient level, you will not bring much value to a boss fight and could in fact, frustrate the fight. I had accepted grouping requests from lower level members to do Charfire and ended up soloing it (after using a few idols and health potions) after all the other members in the group were killed. This is a frustrating experience and can be infuriating as well.

I can understand that the desire among many of you to get drops is strong. I was in that same situation before. However, I seek your kind understanding to be patient and spend your time levelling up so that in time to come, you too can take on bosses. And we will invite you without your asking us to do so when you are high level enough. Meanwhile, let the high levels deal with the bosses, get the drops and distribute them in accordance with the priority that Boudica has indicated in his message above. We will equip clan members from the highest level downwards and every member will get his or her chance when he / she reaches the appropriate level that we have spelt out.

So, instead of pestering us everyday to sell you fragments, you are better off spending your time levelling. And I will not sell fragments to members who have not met the level requirements. Do appreciate that the clan prices for fragments are ridiculously low. We decided not to give the fragments free so as to encourage self-reliance and provide incentive for members to level up. Otherwise, rich kids with plenty of real money to spend buying platinums will end up with full warden gears at level 50 while a level 90 member is still wearing his old smelly armour.

Additionally, for the clan to remain strong, members need to be disciplined and show respect to others and not do anything that brings disrespect to the clan (e.g. kill stealing or begging for money or worse still engage in scamming). Always remember that respect begets respect and courtesy begets courtesy.

Omg, I just realsied that I have lost the opportunity to kill another 30 bloodgrove masters while doing this posting and it has cost me 0.1 level. Sorry, got to go to get some real work done. See you in Stonevale.

Class: Rogue
Level: 93.7 (should have been 93.8 if not for the time lost in posting this. :cry: )
Server: Arawn
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.