Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gather Round Momma, It's Story Time

When I was rocking it as a nubby noob, I also thought "gf" meant girlfriend..

So whenever a pvp fight would end and I just demolished a dood, I would try to be all hip and all and I would be like, "bf kisses, muahh muahh muahhh like your so attractive when you cast fireballs mmmm." I didn't know what otm was trying to promote..
(It got a little awkward when I demolished when I demolished a girly, which I have nothing against, but I had a peace offering of crocheting each other friendship bracelets.)

Also when I was a nubby nooby which lasted through all my stages of awkward teenage lvling,
I also always thought "Ks" meant kiss..

So whenever I was in shaley, there would be a groupie of noobies full of despair, that were all very defensive about their sashman. And so, they would all be saying "ks." I happened to be very flabbergasted. They were just showing each other love and support.. everyone was happy.. unicorns and rainbows.. what more could a orphaned noob want?
Ah well, it was all fun and games until this one ranger was al like, "you want an arrow to the face?" and then a mage was all like, "you want a fireball to the face sonn" and it is all just a blur of quite sad history :///

But I is still a noob -
just with a college degree, magoring in not very romantic terms in game :idea:
Last edited by pizzaanxiety on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhiannon - Rihanna performs here a lot with free admission fees
pizzaanxiety - I was in a diabetic mood don't judge me
warrior 62 Rit --retired--
--bald caps and wigs--
how I came out:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=37249

Re: Gather Round Momma, It's Story Time

when did you first make your character and what level are you now?
pshhhhh noob...... :D
I is an elder, I've been on for 2ish yearishes :P
I is now a lvl 50 mage name pizzaanxiety - don't judge me I was ina diabetic mood..

gah I've took so many mob meanies and or scary blobs away from their wife and kids,

I just don't know..
I just do not know.. :cry:

Rhiannon - Rihanna performs here a lot with free admission fees
pizzaanxiety - I was in a diabetic mood don't judge me
warrior 62 Rit --retired--
--bald caps and wigs--
how I came out:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=37249