Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

2013 mounts

So i heard that the summer expansion is coming on the 18th of June. Even thought i know this is true, im curious about mounts. Are thy discontinuing the mounts for good? Or are they adding new mounts. (Horses hopefully) i know admin is going to give out info about mounts, but i just really wanna know. Guess we'll all know on the 18th.

Re: 2013 mounts

I think that horses are in the next update, not the summer. I am really low on cash and i wanna buy a horse when they come out!

In Minecraft, the next update will have rugs and horses, the horses will have tags, armour, and leashes. Look up Minercfat id list, then find one with horse armour. It will say: Released in 1.6
HAVE FUN!
Morpheus
From Taranis
Level 79
Live your day like its your last, because your never promised another one.-Me
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
░░███████████████████].
░░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.

In impeccable OTM style they release a date and don't hit it, then deny tey released a date in the first place. Expect it by July 18th.

Horses are a no go, they were supposed to be out last update, but ya they will probably be a year late.

Expect a mount similar to the carpets of last year, but with a 1M pricetag for the best.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Lok Idc when the patch is coming but can otm please tell us what the freaken mounts are going to be?!??
World:Rhiannon
Ranger:Nolo2
Rogue:NOLOsexyTIGER
Mage:Nolojr
Warrior:SwoopingEagle & Aspirex
Druid:Mininolo & D1RTYS4NCH3Z
clan: InnerCircle