Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anexanders Interactive Celtic Heroes Maps - UPDATED

http://celticheroes.ucz.co/

There were alot of changes with the new update. I have worked over the month and updated the maps and many other things on the page. The maps will continue to be updated to get more info and detail for everyone to enjoy. The maps work like the maps in game, you are able to click on the map itself and you navigate through the world of Celtic Heroes.

I have added Quest and References sections. The quests are a work in progress. Each day a little more gets added and the old quests will be updated once I have all the new details verified.

In the references section I have added the Beastiary, all the lux shops and up to date skills list! The Beastiary is basically a list of screenshots of all the bosses that are located on my maps (more and more added each day). Screenshots are all from Update 4 so Mob name, level and number of stars all visible.

Have fun going thru the site and Good Hunting!

PS I appreciate any feedback and suggestions of things anyone would like to see. I try to have things that people would need to reference over and over. Like the Abilities quests and locations of the mobs for all the quest armors. Everyone is welcome to make a submission. I can be reached at *email removed*
Last edited by Voldemort on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post your email address on the forums.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Re: Anexanders Interactive Celtic Heroes Maps - UPDATED

Excellent work very neat.

I added a link to this on my wiki.

Can you edit the maps? It would be invaluable if you could trace on it the secret sewer areas. Also boss locations with a key below the map would be amazing.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Anexanders Interactive Celtic Heroes Maps - UPDATED

Can you edit the maps? It would be invaluable if you could trace on it the secret sewer areas. Also boss locations with a key below the map would be amazing.
There is a Legend for each map below the map itself listing all the mobs and locations I have on the map.

And you read my mind, the sewers is actually my next project....

To be continued.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.