Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone find new spawn for DEADROOT and iron?

Moving deadroot away from falgren was a very good idea I think. Now people camping for either dragon frags or minds dont see when the other boss spawns. Should make it a bit easier to find what you are looking for.
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

I can see why you moved DR to prevent camping, but ironspike? C'mon thats just greedy making it so we can't run back from leystone and have to use up pots and idols...
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

I can see why you moved DR to prevent camping, but ironspike? C'mon thats just greedy making it so we can't run back from leystone and have to use up pots and idols...
Well that's clearly otm's idea behind the update. Lots more pots/idols used, therefore bought
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Well that's clearly otm's idea behind the update. Lots more pots/idols used, therefore bought
well its not a really hard one I think we can survive lol..
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK