Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Formulas!

Here are formulas for finding stats etc that are known by the CH community (I will update as more are found):

Auto Attack dmg (what it shows on stats)- Papi

physical_damage = Pierce, Crush, and Slash Damage (as it says on the weapon, bracelets, etc) combined
elemental_damage = Fire, Ice, and Magic Damage (Summer event armor, bracelets, elemental blades) combined

(3/19 * sqrt(strength) + sqrt(weapon_ability) * 6/100 + 1) * physical_damage + elemental_damage

XP Needed to Level (How much xp is needed to advance to the next level)- Regenleif and Tylerdawg1

y=xp needed to advance to the next level
x=level

y = (.5x^2 + .5x + 4)*100
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Formulas!

The asterisk is used to note multiplication but in this case it's not really needed because it's assumed if its outside of the parentheses with no other symbols it's multiplied.

example: 4*2=8 but (2+2)2=8 Same thing but asterisk is ussually only used in the first example and not needed in the second.

Just noticed this was from march, oops. Was at the top of my list of threads for some reason.
Lol it says may not march

Nice job regenleif!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

What is this based on? It seems accurate, just curious to how you got these equations.
Science!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... lit=Coated
I've made this a while back. It's pretty easy to follow since I color coded it. I also put a couple of examples up in the original thread. Take a look at the link above.
I have come up with this formula (Of coarse I was bored) to calculate theoretical DPS including auto attack and basic damage skills. I will most likely update this post when I calculate DoT skills with this formula. Note that I included critical hits incase of a future update, but subbing in a 0 (since there are no current critical hits) for the critical information will give you current DPS as of update 3.

Auto DPS = [ASMx[DMG+(CM-1)(DMGxCC)]]/AS

Basic Skill DPS = [(DMG-Auto DPSxCT)/CD+CT]

Damage over Time Skill DPS = [(DMGxD/tic)-[Auto DPSxCT/CT+D]]

Total DPS = Auto DPS+Basic Skill DPS+DoT Skill DPS

ASM=attack speed multiplier
DMG=damage (shown on stats)
AS=attack speed (in seconds)
CM=critical multiplier
CC=critical percentage (in decimal)

CT=cast time
CD=cooldown
D=duration
tic=5
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I trust in your math Blazeroids, but it just seems off to me, and the part with Crit Chance and Crit Dmg is quite odd (I played Diablo 3 for a long time so I sort of know what I am talking about with crits). If I get bored over the week ill do my own write up factoring in my ideas and see what I come up with then compare to yours :D

I trust in your math Blazeroids, but it just seems off to me, and the part with Crit Chance and Crit Dmg is quite odd (I played Diablo 3 for a long time so I sort of know what I am talking about with crits). If I get bored over the week ill do my own write up factoring in my ideas and see what I come up with then compare to yours :D
I figured that I'd add crit as there was talk about this at the time. Everything else should be good though. If you take the time and look at why and how I arranged the formula, I'm sure you'd fully trust it ;)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)