Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Suspect 2 CAPTURED!

And also, its just an opinion about what I feel, there is no media involved in it, just cold hard fact and logic used to show what I believe in.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

I'm talking about your statement. Unfortantly it's not the 90s anymore. Adapt to world change, and your comparing man to someone who is treated almost like a God. I find that funny seeing as how much power Obama holds to just simply point cut throat to a country and it will be annihilated. That's the kind of one sided i was refering to.

Your basically saying that because Obama is the president he isn't human anymore? Cause thats what your implying... And to tell the truth, I think it is really good the political systems of the United states are balanced because if Obama even tries to kill this country, or any other without unanimous dissent from Americans, the Republicans would counter it. So he can't really kill the country, unless hes not human and will kill poor kids. I think him ordering a bombing is out of the question because he has kids anyhow, even if he is not human.

I find that funny seeing as how much power Obama holds to just simply point cut throat to a country and it will be annihilated. That's the kind of one sided i was refering to.
Untrue. He has to have support before doing that. Also, the threat from other countries would keep him in check or force resignation.

This topic seems pointless. Ask yourself, if Obama were a republican would you still say the Government staged the attack? If not, then you are biased. If so, then that is your opinion. I can accept that, as untrue as I myself may find it. My main flaw with this idea is two part. A: The accused is from Chechnya. The Government could have used someone of much more radical background and with Al Qaeda links. It would be much less messy and raise less questions about a framing. B: Why target a marathon? It seems illogical that to spark nationality one uses this event, when they could easily schedule a "special" Presidential speech which is given much publicity. The whole thing seems messy to me for a cover-up, thus the reason I believe it was a unplanned attack.

And Samkhan, Orian is stating his opinion. You are stating yours. They are supporting both players point of view. Hence, they are both one-sided. I don't think calling him out for a one sided post in a debate topic is really necessary.
Last edited by Gladier on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladier
Relentless

I do believe i said this isn't a arguement nor any callout. But sorry if it seems that way.

Thanks for your opinion, we all have our own. But it stays a fact that non of us are not 100% of what we believe. (Even myself)

And the Obama thing was an example, nothing more than implying he isn't human. I'm saying he is being treated like a God, so i don't think it's fair to compare the minds of the one who runs an entire nation and man.

There's too many perspectives to this, that's why it's no use mentioning.

+1 to Sam, honestly we can't debate politics on a forum as there are so many perspectives and not many rules. Every one takes stuff differently.

I have one problem however. Uzi, please check your facts. The suspect is from Chechnya, not Saudi Arabia. He was not flown to Saudi Arabia. Obama didn't even make the arrest. And it is unlikely Obama is Muslim, as the swearing in is done on a Bible. Please, religion is a topic that is a persons personnel business. And finally, what of it if he is a Muslim?
Gladier
Relentless

Yeah srry it just seemed like you were making him seem godly and not really human anymore(just because of the wording). You are a smart guy, and I agree with you, we all have our opinions. And I think a little debate is good for us... ;)

I have one problem however. Uzi, please check your facts. The suspect is from Chechnya, not Saudi Arabia. He was not flown to Saudi Arabia. Obama didn't even make the arrest. And it is unlikely Obama is Muslim, as the swearing in is done on a Bible. Please, religion is a topic that is a persons personnel business. And finally, what of it if he is a Muslim?
That's what I said as well but I didn't want to comment on it to cause any religious confusion. And his post did seem entirely directed at Muslims... so Uzi please watch your words.
Yeah srry it just seemed like you were making him seem godly and not really human anymore(just because of the wording). You are a smart guy, and I agree with you, we all have our opinions. And I think a little debate is good for us... ;)
Flattering Lol. Thanks, yeah a good conversation rather a debate ;) In future i'll try to phrase my sentences better.

Basically, what I'm understanding here is that people try to look deeper at certain situations but don't use cold hard facts and logic when they are obvious. Obama has kids, people. Do you think a man with kids is going to kill innocent kids at Sandy Hook and the kid at the bombing? No! People say that he planned for this when it goes against everything that is right in front of your face! :| And hes not the only one with kids in the government, if this was staged, at least one person would have publicly said so who was in the government because they disagreed with it. There may be "evidence", but someone would have said that it was staged in the government.
Perfect example of one-sided minds.
Not one-sided(the post maybe, but definetely not the mind, bad assumption). I see both points, but I think one point is more valid. Just like political viewpoints. You can see both sides, but you believe one side is better. That is a completely unfair and illogical acuusation.
I didn't say it was Obama... I do think he's part of it, but I doubt he's the one planning these events.
MaxTheSuper
xx Warrior Tank xx
xx Clan Uskoci xx
xx Full Warden thanks to: Bourne, the clan bank, and most of all Bellatrix/Taglia xx