Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

Which will be useless for bossing at high levels (no offence) if you don't have the damage gear to replace raw strength

Its all about gear and tailoring your toon for the mobs it is attacking at the time. As you get different gear you can alter your toon as needed. The point was there is no one best build for all 150 levels. The game changes and different builds make sense at different points of the game. I like the dex build mostly because other people don't. Granted large skill hits are my bane right now. Bladewing kicks my butt.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Yes absolutely , and dex is definately the way to go if you're soloing. I have been lucky enough to be in a high level clan that levels in groups since I was 120 and have been able to run a heavy dps build because I could rely on the clan to level
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I think rend should lengthened so it does more damage than auto attacks. You are exchanging a strong hit for lower hits that take time to equal out a stronger hit if you understand what i'm saying there...
Tacos
Herne
Lvl 128+ Rogue

Great idea except i love play dead dont get ride of it but make the cool down time faster....i have a camo and if a mob happens to see me i move a step over and play dead then it resets.....works good
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Going off of pigman's original post since I really did not want to read all the replies, I agree on basically all of those ideas. +1
Divinity - Lvl 175 Rogue

Guardian of BadaBing - World Arawn

Yea, play dead should have a different effect though. Almost like a freeze skill. Freezes mob and you. Once your back up its back in action. It doesn't reset like now.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I think ply dead should last half as long but have a 25 second cooldown. When ur on floor u cant be hit by aoe and mob doesnt reset just stands there or something.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

I think ply dead should last half as long but have a 25 second cooldown. When ur on floor u cant be hit by aoe and mob doesnt reset just stands there or something.
That sounds good, itll be good for waiting for sneaky to cooldown, and maybe sigils if you have some.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.