Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to Celtic Hero like a man.

I will not KS, unless previously challenged or provoked.

I will not try to turn a non-DPS class into DPS.

I will not beg my clan to gear me with armor.

I will not sell pages for over 500 gold.

I will take the time to say "No".

I will warn people that if they spam group invites, I will block them before I actually do.

I will not ask someone to group me if I know they can solo a boss.

I will not ask someone to group me when the mob's HP is under 40%. Instead, I will help outside of the group.

I will not leave a leveling group if one of my mates is on an elixer.

I will help feeble druids kill stuff for daily quests, such as Ragnor.

I will not challenge someone to a duel if I know I can beat them.

I will always make sure to clear my group before accepting a group invite, unless I know that the people in my group are coming, or they are already here.

I will not group before I get to the boss's area just to make sure I get a spot in the main group, when someone is already there.

I will not buy or sell accounts.

I will not have conversations over shout.

I will not spam my clan's LINE chat.

I will not start arguments on CH forums.

I will help on boss hunts.

I will tell my clan whenever I see Voidreaper, Fireflight, Vedranox, Skydancer, and Frostharrow up because I know how much of a pain in the ass that quest is.

I will not group random noobs for bosses I know I can solo.

I will not scam.

I will help clan members kill a boss even when there's no room for me in the group.

I will not use the skill "Bandage Wounds" on a druid.

I will not use any skill that heals me when I have a druid in my group, unless that druid is incompetent, or AFK.

I will make good use of the words "Thank you" and "Please".

I will leave a group if I know they are killing something and I don't plan on going.

I will know that I drink elixirs at my own risk.

I will minimize talking when I'm camping a boss with an enemy clan.

I will group someone for a boss if they need it for a quest, unless I don't like them.

I will not sell any luxury items that I still use.

I will not trade someone who is getting something our of their bank or selling something to a shop.

I will give small tips to the nice person that does transfers for me.

I will only use Rebirth books at the maximum of twice a week, because those books aren't cheap.

I will not use my clan chat as a marketplace.

I will not use fire spells when I fight a Lavalord.

I will memorize all the names of bosses and where they are located.

I will use the KITE method when there are no druids available.

I will not use an idol when I don't have to, but I will use it when I do.

I will be aware when I am being a leech in a group.

I will save a shield bash for a boss's special skill such as Cloak of the Remnant, Magic Barrier, Seismic Wave, or Cloak of Thorns.

I will know that a Golden Blade will do much more damage than a Golden Trident,

I will give up my spot to someone with better DPS on FFA fights, if the group is full.

I will give upgrade drops to someone in my clan who might need it.

I will not move to different worlds right after I get my clan to gear me with end-game armor.

I will camp Regulus's bosses even though I already have full frozen.

I will do ten sit-ups if I giggle like a little girl after winning a KS-fight.

I will not argue for loot because I know there will always be more to come.

I will not expect my clan to spoon-feed me crests just because I'm in it.

I will not stop leveling once I reach my clan's level requirement and then camp Falgren for Dragon disc fragments so it seems like I'm doing something.

I will not level only when a cut-off is applied.

I will not sell something out of my clan if it's against their wishes.

I will not tell people that I'm trying to get gold by finding bosses because I know that leveling = gold.

I will not sell rare diamonds out of clan, but instead offer or sell it to clan mates who might need it.

I will not use the death bridge as an excuse for not camping The Chained King.

I will always carry a minimum of thirty idols on me to make sure I never run out on a boss fight.

I will know that my clan doesn't like it when I lay there dead for a boss fight, unable to resurrect because I didn't have enough idols on me, for more than five percent of the boss fight.

I will know that my clan doesn't like it when I buy idols in the middle of a boss fight.

I will not be a cheap ass and not buy idols.

I will not AFK fights with dragons, which can take over ten minutes, and try to sneak in the participation record. Instead, I will take the initiative and tell the recorder to discount me as needed.

I will not kill low levels who are trying to do their quest in the arena.

I will know that my damage is reduced when I am lower leveled than the mob I am attacking.

I will not send friend requests to strangers.

I will not expect a big clan to group me just because I found the boss first.

I will not take every little conflict personally.

I will know that I can not get free gold and platinum if I jailbreak my iDevice.

I will not use the Heroic Gloves of Haste when I am on a haste or combination elixir.

I will not tell experienced players how to play the game.

When I'm camping with someone whose a rude fooker, I will ignore them instead of trying to start a fight, which I know I can win.

When someone gives me a favor, I will always return it.

When someone KSes my mob, I will wait until they do it three more times or find out if they did it purposely, before I report them to higher powers.

When I see EXP mobs in the Otherworld, I will quickly find a low level who can get lots of experience from it, usually a clan mate or good friend.

When I see one of my fellow druids having trouble with a mob, I will do what I can to help him.

If my clan does not have the crests to gear me with frozen, I will camp the OW boss that drops it.
Last edited by The Aggronator on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

Re: How to Celtic Hero like a man.

I just saw someone's health was low the other day, "Banged Wounds"ed them, and then realised they were a druid. :oops:

+1!
I guess we can forgive you. ;)
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

You forgot one thing... Dont farm weaker players in arena...
"I will not kill low levels who are trying to do their quest in the arena."

Is that big enough for you?

I will not KS, unless previously challenged or provoked.

I will not try to turn a non-DPS class into DPS.

I will not beg my clan to gear me with armor.

I will not sell pages for over 500 gold.

I will take the time to say "No".

I will warn people that if they spam group invites, I will block them before I actually do.

I will not ask someone to group me if I know they can solo a boss.

I will not ask someone to group me when the mob's HP is under 40%. Instead, I will help outside of the group.

I will not leave a leveling group if one of my mates is on an elixer.

I will help feeble druids kill stuff for daily quests, such as Ragnor.

I will not challenge someone to a duel if I know I can beat them.

I will always make sure to clear my group before accepting a group invite, unless I know that the people in my group are coming, or they are already here.

I will not group before I get to the boss's area just to make sure I get a spot in the main group, when someone is already there.

I will not buy or sell accounts.

I will not have conversations over shout.

I will not spam my clan's LINE chat.

I will not start arguments on CH forums.

I will help on boss hunts.

I will tell my clan whenever I see Voidreaper, Fireflight, Vedranox, Skydancer, and Frostharrow up because I know how much of a pain in the ass that quest is.

I will not group random noobs for bosses I know I can solo.

I will not scam.

I will help clan members kill a boss even when there's no room for me in the group.

I will not use any skill that heals me when I have a druid in my group, unless that druid is incompetent, or AFK.

I will make good use of the words "Thank you" and "Please".

I will leave a group if I know they are killing something and I don't plan on going.

I will know that I drink elixirs at my own risk.

I will minimize talking when I'm camping a boss with an enemy clan.

I will group someone for a boss if they need it for a quest, unless I don't like them.

I will not sell any luxury items that I still use.

I will not trade someone who is getting something our of their bank or selling something to a shop.

I will give small tips to the nice person that does transfers for me.

I will only use Rebirth books at the maximum of twice a week, because those books aren't cheap.

I will not use my clan chat as a marketplace.

I will not use fire spells when I fight a Lavalord.

I will memorize all the names of bosses and where they are located.

I will use the KITE method when there are no druids available.

I will not use an idol when I don't have to, but I will use it when I do.

I will be aware when I am being a leech in a group.

I will save a shield bash for a boss's special skill such as Cloak of the Remnant, Magic Barrier, Seismic Wave, or Cloak of Thorns.

I will know that a Golden Blade will do much more damage than a Golden Trident,

I will give up my spot to someone with better DPS on FFA fights, if the group is full.

I will give upgrade drops to someone in my clan who might need it.

I will not move to different worlds right after I get my clan to gear me with end-game armor.

I will camp Regulus's bosses even though I already have full frozen.

I will do ten sit-ups if I giggle like a little girl after winning a KS-fight.

I will not argue for loot because I know there will always be more to come.

I will not expect my clan to spoon-feed me crests just because I'm in it.

I will not stop leveling once I reach my clan's level requirement and then camp Falgren for Dragon disc fragments so it seems like I'm doing something.

I will not level only when a cut-off is applied.

I will not sell something out of my clan if it's against their wishes.

I will not tell people that I'm trying to get gold by finding bosses because I know that leveling = gold.

I will not sell rare diamonds out of clan, but instead offer or sell it to clan mates who might need it.

I will not use the death bridge as an excuse for not camping The Chained King.

I will always carry a minimum of thirty idols on me to make sure I never run out on a boss fight.

I will know that my clan doesn't like it when I lay there dead for a boss fight, unable to resurrect because I didn't have enough idols on me, for more than five percent of the boss fight.

I will know that my clan doesn't like it when I buy idols in the middle of a boss fight.

I will not be a cheap ass and not buy idols.

I will not AFK fights with dragons, which can take over ten minutes, and try to sneak in the participation record. Instead, I will take the initiative and tell the recorder to discount me as needed.

I will not kill low levels who are trying to do their quest in the arena.

I will know that my damage is reduced when I am lower leveled than the mob I am attacking.

I will not send friend requests to strangers.

I will not expect a big clan to group me just because I found the boss first.

I will not take every little conflict personally.

I will know that I can not get free gold and platinum if I jailbreak my iDevice.

I will not use the Heroic Gloves of Haste when I am on a haste or combination elixir.

I will not tell experienced players how to play the game.

When I'm camping with someone whose a rude fooker, I will ignore them instead of trying to start a fight, which I know I can win.

When someone gives me a favor, I will always return it.

When someone KSes my mob, I will wait until they do it three more times or find out if they did it purposely, before I report them to higher powers.

When I see EXP mobs in the Otherworld, I will quickly find a low level who can get lots of experience from it, usually a clan mate or good friend.

When I see one of my fellow druids having trouble with a mob, I will do what I can to help him.

If my clan does not have the crests to gear me with frozen, I will camp the OW boss that drops it.
I would pin this if I could. You are awesome, man. :D
~*~General Frae & Guardian Fraelynn of clan Outliers in Rhiannon.~*~