Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tought they were insta-kill..

They were always only 2k health.
I assume from before we could have that much health.
Probably need to change them to 10k health for today's fighters.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

I'd die from one of those.... /:
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

It may as well be 100k damage. It's currently possible to reach over 10k hp and the limit is only going to get higher after the update.

Maybe they arn't meant to insta-kill everyone. Maybe sometime in the future, they could be of great use if a piece of equipment were to be released where effictiveness increases as your percentage of health decreases etc. I'm just pullin idea out of the top of my head.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

That's well and good but there are almost no mobs that use poison in the game ATM , maybe with the update we will see more .
Current state, you are correct. Will be interesting to see if the new mobs have poison. The description of several certainly allow for poison: Smugglers are Rogue-like from their description, "reptilian Warbeasts," spiders, scorpions, lizards and snakes.

When I wrote my post, though, I was actually thinking that every bit helps in the arena. I am lucky there is a floor to PvP levels... otherwise I would be in the negative ranking... :roll:

Maybe sometime in the future, they could be of great use if a piece of equipment were to be released where effictiveness increases as your percentage of health decreases etc. I'm just pullin idea out of the top of my head.
It would be interesting if they coded consumables into high level skills. A high damage Rogue poison skill that requires a Deathcap to cast, for instance.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

That's not the idea I was going for but sure, why not?
Yeah... sorry. I should have been more clear why I quoted you and then gave another idea: I was simply brainstorming along side you about how they could be useful. ;)
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.