Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lack of exciting drama in morrigan

Reading other worlds forums is much more fun than the morrigan ones. And with skull quitting what little drama we had kind of died. I am proposing that we decide who to hate on and get some fun going!

Post your suggestions and reasons below
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Lack of exciting drama in morrigan

To be honest, everyone is biased as to which clans they dont like. In Phoenix for instance we really dont like adastra, and marath is only a little better. Some individuals in both of those clans however are really nice and we like them alot, just not the rest of the clan. :? Main reason I would suggest adastra is because they always either KS or try to KS us... esp their lower levels. Also many lower levels dont like adastra either. However, addy isnt much competition for you high level clans like Ava due to level difference. If Ava wants a good challenge, Whack at marath would be my advice. Then again marath isnt much competition for you guys either, at least from what ive seen myself. Thats my 2 cents for ya pigman. :)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: Lack of exciting drama in morrigan

It's not so much that as all out clan warfare that other servers have, that ours lack. Read though their forums there is some funny unfathomable. Read though ours, you see that a scammer an account buyer is free to roam, and that pigman is selling stuff
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out