Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue Leveling Guide 1-150

Rouge 1235 what level r u now as u are following this guide?
Quit my rogue at 61... Got a combo elix do I used that.. Got 63, haven't logged on I'm since.
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

yes about smoke bomb can we trade smoke bomb with other people
If you havent used the skill book drop 'smoke bomb' then yes u can only trade it as a book
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Good guild. Pretty much what i did and am doing.

With lux and combo no vit is fine. If no combo will need some ofc. Vit and dex is as needed but lots of strength is necicary as she has made obvious. If you want health go be a warrior... If you want dmg be a rogue.

If you dont agree thats fine but no need to comment saying they're wrong

RougeRampage
142 and counting
Epona
Eponian Homeian as one might say.
Back in black! They tryina catch me ridin dirty

CoCheiftain of Hazard. Pm me in game or out if interested in joining and i will bring it up with the clan.

Stay Sexy ;D

how many super combos and/or super knows needed for this im wondering if i get luvky might buy plat :)
Oh, I don't know...maybe 1mil? ;)
Anyway, this guide is highly inaccurate, at lvl 60, 30 regen per tick and 10 vitality will not help you at all. Heck, I dont care if its 70 per tick, the connacht mages will still one hit u. And why would you waste combos before lvl 30. Selling 75% of 4000 plat doesnt even get you close to the items listed at the start. Im starting to wonder if you even did this yourself.

i dont think u understand but by the amount of str u have u would kill them before they even cast the god damn *** spell dont hate on a guide tht has success so go *** off at another guide. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: sorry for language in a bad mood
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Songz can, I can if I switch to soloing build (which sucks for bossing)
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out