Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Max level of Warriors Skills - Poor Warrior Suicidal Tanks

Hi,

Can someone confirm if 15 is a definite maximum level point for upgrading your skills ? I would love for example to upgrade more my giant swing limited presently to 15. Is it an aspect taken in consideration by the dev regarding future updates ?

It would certainly be justified for the warrior class. Indeed, yes, warriors have armor, but at the end, as many players have underlined on this forum, warriors are less powerful than classes doing FASTER damages to enemies.

I can also see that while playing : I am reaching soon level 80, and i see ranger with 10 levels lower taking easily level 6 alone, and better than me, even after spending hundred k in special items like an amulet of regeneration, gauntlet of fast strike and a horn helmet with 10 penetrating damages (sorry dont remember right now the exact names of these items) this due to the fact that for example ranger firing from far take less risk, and always use their bolas or whatever ability to fire from very far and slower down ennemies who would destroy them from close range.

So clearly wariors are the "Suicidal Tank class", useful to be sent has shielding a group, but with far more chances to be killed and targeted by bosses. A warrior without a germ of rebirth to spawn where he dies, takes a lot of risk not to complete a quest after his group kills a boss if he respawn and has to run 10 kms to come back before the boss is killed. Of course you would tell me, that is why warrior need druid to recharge them, but as you all exeperienced, your druid can be under attack, or want to fireball the boss instead of recharging his warrior, warrior than will poorly ended dead after a furious skills strike from a boss like fellfire.

So I really hope devs will at least allow the warrior "tank" class to level up more their skills compare to other classes so they can balance better the game and make them more useful as real powerful and damaging bersekers. If not warriors are just walking shield.

Now i have 25 useless skills points and hope to spend them on leveling up my plumel and giant swing. (By the way my melee attack and my sword abilities are constantly leveled up, so I am only talking about upgradding skills points, not levelling up your attack points)
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Re: Max level of Warriors Skills - Poor Warrior Suicidal Tan

I am using a falchion with an off hand sword, so pretty aware of the damage i can inflict... Honestly, really low in order to be a berseker. But yes our armour is perfect for the role of a tank. Honestly, i think even other class could agree, we all will welcome to upgrade at least our skills to level 20.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan