Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Heres an Idea!

Heres an idea...... how about players stop crying to the admin about the difficulty of quests and difficulty makeing money. you simply play the game and level up to the point at which you CAN complete the quest or kill the mini boss. rather than cry cry cry to an admin thats its too hard or takes too long. If you are relying on other players to complete quests for you then you should be completeing that quest.

for all the players that spent the time to reach a high lvl and completed the quests with the longer spawn times and drop rates. the crying just seems ridiculous. yet the admin continuesly changes things for the whiners. seems rediculous for the players that put in the time and effort to complete and kill only to see the admin changeing things for the players who pout.

everytime i look at the forums all i see is whinning about the difficulty of everything and anything they cant seem to complete.

Just as an example......

a player reaches lvl 91 on slower spawn times and reaches full bloodstrike on slower spawn times with less drop rate. then logs in a day or two later. only to find out the spawn times and drop rates have changed for the players crying about the difficulty. Pathetic.

so..... anyway thats my rant for today.

Hope the admin sees the point im trying to put across.

Plato
LVL 90
Gwydion.
Solitaire.
IGN: Plato
Class: Warrior
Level: 91
Clan: Solitaire
World: Gwydion

Re: Heres an Idea!

This is kinda sorta related but I really wish Admin would stop changing stuff every time someone complains. Is it annoying anyone else? :lol: In all seriousness though I think it will spell disaster.

In all honesty you should really focus on the good changes they've made, not the bad. Perhaps they've made mistakes (and who hasn't..) but I would say at least 85-95% of the changes they've made were for the better from player suggestions. Its a very very good thing to have an admin who listens to the players and makes due changes. Most games don't have that, and it can be frustrating. I think we've been spoiled too much and thats why there's complaints - but everyone has an opinion.

This is kinda sorta related but I really wish Admin would stop changing stuff every time someone complains. Is it annoying anyone else? :lol: In all seriousness though I think it will spell disaster.
He is catoring to his community, any smart person would do this.. If he has people that play his game asking for it to be changed, then it would be wise to do so... Since they are the ones paying the bills.

He is catoring to his community, any smart person would do this.. If he has people that play his game asking for it to be changed, then it would be wise to do so... Since they are the ones paying the bills.
Jezzy brings up a good point, there does need to be a line that should not be crossed. To date, we have not seen this, but there really should be some set standards. Look what happened to World of Warcraft, they listened to the masses, and now many of their hardcore fans have left for other games.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

That's because they don't care about those players ... Lol I mean they do.. But.. Not like they care about having the masses of people, making it the number 1 mmorpg in the world.... Lol... And a side note... You would not believe what happened to me downtown today, and I just threw a chicken Nuget to this hot chick in this car to let me over in her lane.. Lol... Her passenger girl was hot too.. But super weirded out hahaha... That was weird.

Not saying that the patch/update isnt good. Just saying, the specific changes implemented in the last update with spawn rates and drop rates, Is due to players complaining about difficulty leveling up and makeing money and completeing quests.

Just seem very unfair for devs to change such settings for players who dont have the patience or ambition to level up and complete quest and kill bosses when they are the sutable level to do so.

I like how admin/devs do listen to ideas and implement them into the game. But..... complaints with the difficulty of spawn rates, drop rates, quests, bosses and leveling up are complaints not suggestions. These are settings that make the game the challenge that it is and should never be changed because of player crying about difficulty.

All in all, Great work with celtic heroes and I hope the future additions to the game will not be pursuaded by complaints.

Plato
Gwydion
Warrior LVL 91
Solitaire.

I would really like to hear the admins outlook on this thread.

Plato,

Clearly, you dont understand the boss tactics whatsoever in the C.H. endgame.

I would normally agree with you (to level up until you can take on bosse), but the current end game bosses do not become any different if you are lvl 90 or lvl 60.

Even a lvl 86mage, with FULL RESIST WARDEN GEAR and 2000hp, gets a whopping ONE HIT from druid spell storm of wrath. So please, before you post again about whining, get some experience.

Our clan on Tanaris took down every boss pre 1st patch..............devs ruined it...........we took down every boss post patch..........devs ruined again ----- all the time stating they made no changes to bosses - LOL!

What exactly should we level up for Plato ? To get another 20 points in Vitality that will not help whatsoever in surviving these current boss spells? Should we try kiting ---- Oh wait we cannot because of new reset range.

My lvl 70 druid has NOT ONCE HEALED A BOSS FIGHT SINCE UPDATE. Is there any point to a healer? The only way to beat bosses is TO AVOID SPELLS COMPLETELY, which as of now, is nigh impossible - not matter what your lvl.