Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Falgren needs to spawn more IMO.

Even though I know fal always drops at least one dragon now, he seems to spawn less and there is a huge dragon shortage in mabon. Can you do anything about this admin?
Zealot-Rogue-lvl-146
Optic-warrior-lvl-90
InHisName-druid-lvl-78
Wizzard-mage-lvl-60
All on mabon..

Re: Falgren needs to spawn more IMO.

Way too expensive? What are they in your worlds? They are like 20K to 30K in Danu and they use to be 200K to 250K. I swear people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

They are worth 30k in mabon. I wish they were worth 250k. I would be even richer than what i make selling them for 30k.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Way too expensive? What are they in your worlds? They are like 20K to 30K in Danu and they use to be 200K to 250K. I swear people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
First: They never even get sold. But I occasionally see people going 50, 60k. One player a few months back used to camp fal and sell the drags 75k. Its just not logical, why spend 120k for a warden weapon, when you could get a better one(quartz) for 35k. I've camped falgren 3 times recently(RECENTLY), but rival clans took. Of course someone tried coaxing me into 115k and a drag for 250ks worth of super combos just recently. I'm not sure how to fix it, but drags are just too hard to get

nah they arent, i got three yesterday. the issue is that people think drags should be easy to get at level 60-80, fal is a level 90 boss, dont expect to get drags until level 90
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

nah they arent, i got three yesterday. the issue is that people think drags should be easy to get at level 60-80, fal is a level 90 boss, dont expect to get drags until level 90
Always wise sage advice or comments from Pigman. +1 my friend
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

you are right they are not hard to get at all.
First: They never even get sold. But I occasionally see people going 50, 60k. One player a few months back used to camp fal and sell the drags 75k. Its just not logical, why spend 120k for a warden weapon, when you could get a better one(quartz) for 35k. I've camped falgren 3 times recently(RECENTLY), but rival clans took. Of course someone tried coaxing me into 115k and a drag for 250ks worth of super combos just recently. I'm not sure how to fix it, but drags are just too hard to get
I am not 100% sure but I believe you need warden to get astral and then astral to get frozen astral.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals