Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Money

Join clan infinity, we will group with you, trade your armor in at our banking system, upgrade armor and wepons. Sometimes we host contests with 1000 prizes. Join now.. World Rhiannon

Join clan infinity, we will group with you, trade your armor in at our banking system, upgrade armor and wepons. Sometimes we host contests with 1000 prizes. Join now.. World Rhiannon
He is asking for tips, not your endless clan advertising.

Anyway, making money is a bit hard as there is no way to actively farm gold.
People tend to make money by standing around a spawn and kill the same low lvl mob over and over while being afk.
There's a quest in wich you have to kill the "Alemaster". Here's my old guide before the update. It will give you 25 gold and its repeatable.

The fastest way to gain money is to buy it from the ingame store sadly...
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

Actully, since my IQ is 137 I completely understood the question and why he asked. But just like we are not cavemen any longer, so has the gMe evolved. This is why am suggesting being a part of a clan that has other means of making money, would you not agree that winning 1000 in a simple competition would be easier than killing stuff for hrs upon end..

I don't care if you join or not, but my clan members are not poor :D

Their are new enemies that drop new versions of gems an such a fellow clanmember had a demon heads diamond drop an it was worth 6500 so ther is new ways to achieve gold sightings are in stone a gold wisp an a crystal unicorn also other sightings n catacombs an crookback hollow and a few other places
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

U would :roll:
Be smart? Lol.. Yeah I tend to do that. Lol
I believe he/she was referring to the clan advertisement-which has it's place, but not in every post you make.
Actully, since my IQ is 137 I completely understood the question and why he asked. But just like we are not cavemen any longer, so has the gMe evolved. This is why am suggesting being a part of a clan that has other means of making money, would you not agree that winning 1000 in a simple competition would be easier than killing stuff for hrs upon end..
For someone who claims to be at genius level, you sure are not very tactful about conversing with others- no one mentioned anything about your intelligence (in this topic anyways). It is very easy to annoy people by constantly bragging and advertising.

Anyways, back on topic: as stated by SS heretic and Darkchylde, there are a few ways to make money. The best ways are to either find a very easy repeatable quest and do that over and over again, or to work on leveling so that you can take on higher level enemies. The higher the level, the better chances that the loot they drop will be worth more money.

Or you could always join a clan that gives away money/items and have little to no self satisfaction for obtaining those pieces-but hey, the choice is yours.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

He is asking for tips, not your endless clan advertising.

Anyway, making money is a bit hard as there is no way to actively farm gold.
People tend to make money by standing around a spawn and kill the same low lvl mob over and over while being afk.
There's a quest in wich you have to kill the "Alemaster". Here's my old guide before the update. It will give you 25 gold and its repeatable.

The fastest way to gain money is to buy it from the ingame store sadly...
u can still afk :o my app crashes everytime I try
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]