Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post what people you remember in the earlier days of CH.

In my memory i got wolverines, alishia, scrim, haggis, northlander, ciderguy, lusty, stronger/bacardi, Louise, Dedo, Targ, Ganicus, intotheblue, elan(ovich!!!!) and Vincent, ghastly, tell, nightwight. Prob forgot some :) . I started as Larsen, deleted him and made Scope. Back then i was in assassins. Then Skyline and now elementals. I miss the good old days a bit :)
Oii, awesome!! :D

I remember Haggis inviting me for Assassins after she helped me getting wildsnout tails. I think I've been in the same clan with every single person in that list except maybe Vincent. Ofcourse Lawfull (Lawless hehe) is missing there. Also Spoogetank and Eyedoc can't be forgotten. I remember Spooge getting lectured like a littlel boy by Eyedoc in front of like half his clan after he ksed someone in Mastadons. :lol:

Sometimes I regret I didn't download the game just a little earlier and witness the cata days myself.
Level 135 Rogue
World: Belenus
Clan: Elementals

When I was a noob in may I remember elementals (and another clan can't remember which) all running to boss spawn points at the same time with no mob there. Heal was especially memorable on his sled. Then all of the sudden the boss would spawn and I was like "how did they know!"
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

When I was a noob in may I remember elementals (and another clan can't remember which) all running to boss spawn points at the same time with no mob there. Heal was especially memorable on his sled. Then all of the sudden the boss would spawn and I was like "how did they know!"
lol! but me and Naruto (heal) were the key boss timers in skyline :D
Home World: BELENUS!!

M1ke: 170+ Rogue
Micheal: Level 126+

Pour up drank, Shot Head drank
Sit down drank, Stand up drank
Pass out drank, Wake up drank
Faded drank, Faded drank

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRIkbzqJTPO7mfJtNYzypg

i remember when i was on. i had most if not all bosses times down to last second :) lol

at 10 secs left..i used to tell all in grp buff now LOL!
it was awesome! had a lot of fun back then!

smoke and north were beast ..

wish north would come back..

oldest memory i have is when i started playing this game..Hal was the highest druid and ghastly was the best dps.. in cata days we used to wait for them to kill incar LOL.
till i introduced bolas :) i remember first time i used bolas on incar..so many attacked it..was awesome..
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217