Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ranger Skills Guide by Umayr

Ranger Guide

When you choose a class you normally think to yourself: What skills are there in the game? What do they do? What stats make them better? What build should I go for? Well, what you waiting for? Read further on and I will explain everything about skills.

Skills & Functions of them:

Light Heal- A quick heal skill, adding dexterity increases the amount healed by this skill. Mainly used in combat when near low health.

Bandage Wounds- A slow heal skill, adding vitality increases the amount healed by this skill.

Recuperate- Regains health, but when in combat this skill does not work, increases amount regenerated with vitality.

Sharp Shot- Combat skill, fires a long shot that deals a lot of damage, improved with dexterity.

Rapid Shot- Speeds up shots fired, more you invest into skill points on Rapid Shot the longer the skill lasts.

Steady Aim- Increases accuracy and damage to all your attacks and lasts 60 seconds, improves with dexterity.

Camouflage-Reduces the range at which enemies can see the target player. Increasing this skill makes higher level enemies not be able to spot you. Reduces aggro range for 2 minutes.

Bolas-Slows the movement of an enemy, when you improve this skill the level the enemy is increases.

Barbed Shot- Leaves a barbed arrows in your enemy, causes x amount of damage every 5 seconds, for 15 seconds. Improves with dexterity.

Meditate- Regains energy, this skill does not work in combat just like Recuperate, increases with focus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally,I would get dexterity the highest, strength the second, and then vitality third and focus last. These skills above are sold for gold at Farcrag Castle (north of the Farcrag Castle Courtyard), when your level increases, you can buy more skills, but those above are the maximum skills you can buy, the last skill which can be bought is Camouflage which is bought for 40 gold.
You can get other skills but they are from quests, they can not be bought from the Ranger Shop in Farcrag.
You can do One's Quest to get all the skills from shop except Steady Aim and Camaflouge.

Here is a picture showing where to buy the skills from:
Thank you for reading my guide, feel free to add Umayr in-game, I am in the world "Morrigan". If you see any spelling errors please post them below so I can edit, also if you wish to add more please post below. If you wish to donate gold to me in Morrigan please add me in-game, more guides to come.

Umayr~
Last edited by Umayr on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

Re: Ranger Skills Guide by Umayr

Gj on the skill post.
I made one together with Pigman, i did ranger - Pig did rogue skill descriptions but its gone after forum update :(

I dont see defensive spikes or conceal on the list.

I think that admin should maybe make the full list with all classes and post it in frontpage in forum.
New ppl can thereby also get a hint of what char they wanna be before starting CH.

Gj bro!

Thanks for the feedback, and entangle can`t be bought from the shop, you can get it in a quest. This is for people who are unsure if rangers are a good choice. And for Rapid Shot my bad I did mean for bosses should have put that in, and edited my opinion on the descriptions.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

Good little post.

I have one point: You might edit slightly to let new people know that almost all of those skills can be had for free by doing the initial quest line.

I created an alt Ranger recently. The only skills I needed to buy from the vendor were Steady Aim and Camouflage.

Otherwise, fine job.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

Good job, although yes, do the quests, all of them, and you shall find that you pick up every skill that one might need for a ranger except Steady Aim and Camoflage. However, you left out meditation, which increases energy by X amount over time, while one is out of combat. Otherwise, great job! And yes, do all one's quests and one gets all ranger skills except Steady Aim and Camo. Lookin forward to more guides! :)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue