Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Today's attempt at Red Druid

Today the jupp clan had a highly organised attempt at doing the boss Druid on arawn
Lead by xeon all though this attempt was unsuccessful we know know what is needed for a successesfull attempt
The red Druid hits for 3600 for those who r planning there own attempt we lasted approx 5 min against Druid using 6 Druids and an assortment of mages and rougues doing the damage but even with this huge show of force the jupp clan were unable to keep xeon the tank alive as once the buffs wore off he no longer had enough hit points to take the 3600 hit that the Druid dishes out
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Today's attempt at Red Druid

Ya my clan on danu tryed him also! waste of time. he hits way too much 3200. don't know how anyone is going too take down this boss! really don't . Just seems a bit retarded if a tank has too put his stats at 5 5 5 and all the rest into HP. still don't seem like this would be enough vit for this boss. :x
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85

Re: Today's attempt at Red Druid

ya Z i agree! if he drops the endgame gear that they posted in beta! Then i cant see a way that anyone can do this! I hope im wrong on this! would be nice if we could get some feed back from a admin! :roll:
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85