Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Wulver

First of all, HI!

Nice to see you on the team! Hope your active on the forums, and maybe pop in once or twice on a feedback/suggestions topic will ya? :D

Furthermore, are you going to be playing different accounts in different worlds? I think it might be an biased decision if you play in a world where there's only one big clan, in contrast to having multiple lead clans with fiery competition between them :)

Btw, im Notso, im one of the 'douches' on the forums, and I love getting into fights :) (P.S. Do you respond to your private messages?)
Hi Notso! I will make every effort to spend time in the forums when I can. I'm playing each of my characters on a different world to avoid just such a problem, so no need to worry about world bias.

In regards to private messages; If it's general feedback or discussion topic it's easier and more efficient for us to have a conversation here on the forums rather than individual responses through PM's.
Thanks for responding :)

Look forward to seeing you in the future.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Welcome to the forums, game community etc.

I think all game's, including CH, are benefited with another Dev-Liaison to discuss issues with players. The Admin wears too many hats around here, not a slight against him, just nice to see the "team" better represented in it's nuanced roles. Rather than having Admin's "Hey There..." in Support, Feedback, Beta, General every second of every day like a Communication Meth-Head. ;)

The MMO gamer, as you well know given your work experience, is a zealot of insta-gratification and feedback to mirror their investment...which for many here is tons. Tons of investment, at times emotional as well as financial, and in turn, the overbearing ton(s) of feedback.

Good luck weathering the storm of that "feedback," and being able to seperate sage ideas(that actually can be implemented) from the vast void of mediocre one's, not to mention the overbearingly loud whining of truly poor players. I don't envy that role, but look forward to see how you and the rest of OTM continue to juggle it.

All the best,
Tea
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Welcome aboard Wulver! Thats a nice background you got there! I have 0 doubts you will add nothing but amazing things to the game! Maybe you could make an account on Arawn and join me to see the hardships of us Heroes!

Well anyway, nice to meet ya and see ya around

Good luck weathering the storm of that "feedback," and being able to seperate sage ideas(that actually can be implemented) from the vast void of mediocre one's, not to mention the overbearingly loud whining of truly poor players. I don't envy that role, but look forward to see how you and the rest of OTM continue to juggle it.
If he worked for RuneScape then I am sure he has heard it all.

Welcome to the game and team. I know you said no update 4 spoilers but hypothetically speaking if you were allowed to, what would you say?

(Yay for loopholes?)

P.S. I like the interaction between company/player here tons more than RuneScape. Although, when RuneScape was smaller and only had 4 worlds I remember Paul and Andrew actually logging on to talk to players. Why is it that when games 'get big' these interactions usually stop?
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

Pleasure to meet ya.
Have you ever made a game from scratch and if so what was its name?
Hi Commander,

It depends on what you mean by 'from scratch'. I've done pre production on large projects and seen them through to launch, but if you mean solo projects I don't have anything that's publicly available.

I don't have anything that's publicly available.
But why?!??!?
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

... I’ll try to answer any Wulver-related questions you might have ...
Hello and welcome.

Thanks for joining the community, and being so open.

I do have a couple of Wulver-related questions. No need to be terribly specific, and feel free to ignore if you don't want to get too personal. I just find the gamer to employee intriguing.

1. Where did you come up with the name Wulver? Is it from the mythical creature? Or is it from someplace else? (I can imagine Max Wulver being the main character of a detective story. )

2. Where are you from originally? You mentioned you played the game and then applied to OTM. Did that involve a transatlantic move? Or were you already relatively close to the OTM studio?

Thanks for your time.
I quite enjoy seeing a new red name posting on the forums.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.