Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How About fashon version of Samhain armors?

These are imo by far best looking armor made yet by otm, but the armor is terrible for anyone thats gonna take damage. (which kind of makes shroud of spirits spell a paradox) But what if when we complete quest, it unlocks a vendor that sells fashion verson of that armor for real cheap? Because I love every piece of this armor design, and aside from charms the only fashion is still just rags and suits for men (ladies got witch stuff)
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Re: How About fashon version of Samhain armors?

Noone else care about this?
It's nothing new. This sort of request has been brought up a few times before. Not with shadow armor but with other sets.

http://onethumbmobile.com/celticheroes/ ... =6&t=17675

http://onethumbmobile.com/celticheroes/ ... =6&t=15604

http://onethumbmobile.com/celticheroes/ ... =6&t=10328

Nothing really came out of it. Admin even responded (but he misunderstood the request)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I asked about allowing armor to go in fashion slots (without stats) will let you know when there is an update about this.
Uh, we had meteroic fashion armor in beta so it's certainly possible. The downside was everyone can get the same look even without the armors reducing the specialness of the sets. I'm not highly opposed to the idea but i think armors that people have to acquire by quest or boss drops should be the only ones to sport the look.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I asked about allowing armor to go in fashion slots (without stats) will let you know when there is an update about this.
Uh, we had meteroic fashion armor in beta so it's certainly possible. The downside was everyone can get the same look even without the armors reducing the specialness of the sets. I'm not highly opposed to the idea but i think armors that people have to acquire by quest or boss drops should be the only ones to sport the look.
Agreed, thats why i said vendor is unlocked when you complete quest, (itd be notrade)
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

I would love to wear my noob armor as fashion!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me