Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post what people you remember in the earlier days of CH.

My fondest memories are from back in the catacombs when we all sat there waiting for mobs to spawn. We all took turns and got so excited when a good one popped (unless nightshade was there to ks it..lol) Players I remember most are tell, naruto, nightshade, haggis, cider, dynamite, sundrop, ironman and wolverine. Thank you all for hours of challenges and laughter.
    World ~ Belenus
    Proud Chief of Elementals

In my memory i got wolverines, alishia, scrim, haggis, northlander, ciderguy, lusty, stronger/bacardi, Louise, Dedo, Targ, Ganicus, intotheblue, elan(ovich!!!!) and Vincent, ghastly, tell, nightwight. Prob forgot some :) . I started as Larsen, deleted him and made Scope. Back then i was in assassins. Then Skyline and now elementals. I miss the good old days a bit :)

:-) yay i was mentioned, meeeeeeee!
    World: Belenus ~ clansman of elementals
    Canisinsano - Rogue lvl189
    LustyLady - druid lvl 120
    LusciousLady - warrior lvl 158
    Ladylust - mage lvl 126
    perraloca - ranger lvl 127

Brookie's #1 fan

In my memory i got wolverines, alishia, scrim, haggis, northlander, ciderguy, lusty, stronger/bacardi, Louise, Dedo, Targ, Ganicus, intotheblue, elan(ovich!!!!) and Vincent, ghastly, tell, nightwight. Prob forgot some :) . I started as Larsen, deleted him and made Scope. Back then i was in assassins. Then Skyline and now elementals. I miss the good old days a bit :)

:-) yay i was mentioned, meeeeeeee!

Luv ya Hun :)

My fondest memories are from back in the catacombs when we all sat there waiting for mobs to spawn. We all took turns and got so excited when a good one popped (unless nightshade was there to ks it..lol) Players I remember most are tell, naruto, nightshade, haggis, cider, dynamite, sundrop, ironman and wolverine. Thank you all for hours of challenges and laughter.
    Nightshade was a ***
    Once AlbinoWolf from Belenus. >..<

RETIRED

LONG LIVE "RESPECT"

I remember maxcorvinhas, iron, wolv, haggis and cider :), detroyer, alish, nightshade, ghastly, sundrop, xDburger ( whats lege) ermm someone who was in a clan called lonewolf ( got to 60 first in belenus i think ) Stephanie (with alot of numbers )naruto, Bacardi, dratharz,

Favourite moment, when steph was askin if anyone wanted services and i set a noob up with her... Endless laugher.
    Once AlbinoWolf from Belenus. >..<

RETIRED

LONG LIVE "RESPECT"