Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Ten Swords -- Juppongatana (十本刀)

Quick update -- We now are getting close to the century mark! 97 clan members.... I am really amazed again that the clan is doing well as we add more and more members. I've been asking clan members how it is going and all the information that I get is that things are going well. Honestly I never really planned to start a clan or be a chief .... but it sort of seemed like the thing to do and once it happened thanks have just turned out wonderful.

We have started a new Elite bank called ETrade. This bank contains boss armor (woven and hammered) weapons with bonus attributes and the best top end necklaces. Ill describe this in another post. Also I wanted to give a shout out to MonkeyMan :) thanks for playing on our world. I have had soo much fun playing CH with you! We have also added some really excellent rangers :) and I love rangers!! (Striking, Sandlander, Ulath, Blenn) Were all really excited about the update and what the future holds. Thanks everyone for making my job easier!
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

New Clan.....Elite Juppongatana

There has been some talk about creating an elite clan of 50+ from our members. I don't know what I think about this just yet, but it's not something I could pull the trigger on or approve of without some discussion first. For now I would like to give this one some time and at least wait until after the update. For one I would like to see what the clan leader-board looks like in the update.

I also think that 40+ players will be able to help in the update so I hate to cut them out.

Anyway feel free to post your thoughts.

Sorry Guys I haven't posted in a while but I am so happy right now. The clan is growing and there are some really awesome players that have joined us. I have been chatting with as many as I get a chance too. I guess I've been working on the social aspects of the game. Not leveling or boss fighting. Given the new information we have some decisions to make about the update armor. I want it to be fair and perhaps based on level. We need to help each other and if you get your armor you need to continue to help others get theirs. Also I think we need to tweak the Elite bank but I will hold off on that until after the update. Seems like the current boss drops will become low end :( I'm gonna be sharing my thoughts in game. We need to get ready :)

Also as you know I have visited a few worlds and I haven't participated in as many boss fights and frankly I miss it . :( Ill be spending more time at home in Arawn as the update approaches. I know I'll be chatting about our future but maybe we can do some boss runs ...... I love that :)