Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Wulver

Welcome to CH! Thank god they hired a designer, hopefully we will see some unique new content, and faster updates in the future with one extra staff member on board.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Weclome to the game.

Ok, here is the important question.

Don't care what world but what level are the toons you are playing?

If you aren't playing your own toon you don't know this game. Please put you toons in your sig like the rest of us so we know your personal experience. That way we can know how to target our comments too you. You may not be high enough level to experience some of our problems.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Weclome to the game.

If you aren't playing your own toon you don't know this game. Please put you toons in your sig like the rest of us so we know your personal experience. That way we can know how to target our comments too you. You may not be high enough level to experience some of our problems.
+infinity
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Welcome to CH! Thank god they hired a designer, hopefully we will see some unique new content, and faster updates in the future with one extra staff member on board.
Hi Immortalius! The team actually already has a few brilliant designers that I'm incredibly excited to work with. I'm confident you'll see regular, high quality immersive content as the team continues to grow thanks to the support of the CH community.

are you Aileron from Morrigan?
Lol, I know where your coming from :)
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Weclome to the game.

Please don't hold back on or feel that you need to reframe any of your feedback! If I have questions or need clarification on anything game related I have an amazing crew of people here at OTM I can rely on until I'm fully up to speed.

I've got more than one character of each class that I'm personally leveling up my home account and on my developer account I can quickly test out any content in the game on our internal test servers. My highest level personal character is in his early fifties killing Connachts in Shalemont Ravine. If you're wondering/concerned about my levels please keep in mind that I'm playing multiple characters, multiple playstyles and taking notes along the way.

are you Aileron from Morrigan?
Nope. Some of my characters will remain anonymous so that I can get an unbiased view of the game from everyone, but if you happen to see a Wulver tramping through Dal Riada give me a wave and a tap dance.

Welcome! fantastic games you have experience working for, I enjoyed every one of them. I'm sure CH has another thing coming with you around :D
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.