Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue Leveling Guide 1-150

Sorry I don't take advice from plat kids
Why the plat buyer hate? Plat buyers keep the free-to-play model alive for those that don't/can't buy. I'd hate to think my peers on CH look down on me just because I can afford to pay for plat.

Why the plat buyer hate? Plat buyers keep the free-to-play model alive for those that don't/can't buy. I'd hate to think my peers on CH look down on me just because I can afford to pay for plat.
+1
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

+1

To start, you require some starting gold, I recommend buying 4,000 Platinum and selling 75% of it.

So, with your gold you need to buy Lux from Quigley, Buy a Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation, Heroic boots of speed, Heroic gloves of haste, a golden bodkin of spirits and a Golden helm of bloodlust is recommended.

(ALL OF THIS SHOULD BE DONE ON SUPER COMBINATION ELIXIRS OR SUPER KNOWLEGE

1-20

At this stage, just follow the quest line, it should take you up to level 20 as long as you kill a few mobs at the quest locations, while leveling, place all of your stat points in strength.

20-30

You should do this in Dustwither cactacombs, starting at the rotting acolytes an moving down to the Dead guards,
Should take 15 minutes if done efficiently.

All stat points should be put in strength.

30-60

Shalemont Ravine should be your only location at this level, kill mobs 1-3 levels above with 2 or more *'s for the most efficient leveling, following the quest's should take you to the correct mobs while getting you bonus exp.

All stat points should be added to strength.
60-80

There are 2 quests here, The evil in Stonevale and the Tam Lin quests, the Tam quests are very easy with quite high exp rewards.

After the quest, at Stonevale farm, if you go towards the blue wisps you can follow the path killing them all, at the end of the path go right, continuing to kill the wisps, there should be a path going right again, follow the path continuing to kill the wisps as you go down the path, at the end of this fast-travel back to the farm and repeat the process until level 70.

At level 70 you should go to the druids near the portal and kill the ones closest to your level.

All stats in from this should be put into vitality.

80-120

At this point you should have sufficient money to buy diamond armour, so, do the quartz and diamond quests and buy the Diamond Breastplate, Greaves and Dagger.

Then you need to kill the eyes until level 100, this is very easy but group killing is advised.

Next, you need to kill trees and kelpies until level 120.

Stat points should be split between Dexterity and Vitality.

120-130

This is where it gets harder, killing golems, I highly recommend you use a group to make this most efficient, but other than that just level on the ones closest to your level.

Stat points split between strength and vitality.

130-139

Kill Embermanes at this point for the fastest leveling and you should be leveling fast, no group is required at this point.

Split stat points between what you require the most.

139-150

Kill blackstones until level 141, at this point you should be able to solo wyverns given than you buy stronger equipment, continue to level on wyverns until level 150.

I hope this can help you level fast, should only take 1-2 weeks if you're well supplied on platinum.
Thanks! This guide hekped my rogue who followed this guide (except starting quest.) and, I started a lvl 5 on the bandits, 10-19 for bandits, 20-29 dust mobs 30-??? shale
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Solo wayverns o.o!!! I don't think anyone could solo wayvern without pots
I'm a level 148 Rogue based on Sulis, i can solo level 145 and 150 wyverns since level 140, i do this using a dex, strength vit build.

Although, i only have a meteoric dagger :-(, i have earthstone armour and the stat bonuses help alot on that, it's possible to do it with the magic blade, but the trident allows you to dodge more of the incoming attacks.
My build is somewhere around 350 200 20 200.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I am a level 101 rouge... I am wundering if anyone could post a skill guide cause I am always changing my skills and can never get the perfect combo

And that's the reason why you posted this? Your logic makes no sense... "Oh I don't take advice from platty's" responding to a full plat guide? As I said... you logic baffles me... :|
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Interesting.
If people didn't know, the 'good hardworking player' doesn't pay the server bills, the plat buyers do, which is why it frustrates me when people criticise them, the plat buyers are the reason this game is free (and working), I'm not a large spender, but I have bought plat in the past.

So stop hating on the plat buyers since they indirectly pay for your entertainment.

Robert.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”