Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How much???

I would like to know what the selling prices are for the hammered redclaw gear on the other worlds

Zrute lvl 56 warrior
Zealer lvl 20 Druid
Zologolas lvl 25 ranger
Clan nemesis
World mabon
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Re: How much???

I give away hammered redclaw gear I already have to alliance mates for free.

I got the pants the other day from someone with the promise that i'll give them an elite bow back if it drops. I did donate to them 3k.

Yeah, I give/trade away anything like that to clanmates that need... I used to tell ppl in advance that they should remember this act of kindness if they ever stumble upon some cool mage gear, but I have pretty much given that up as well. There are only a few 'merchant' players shouting offers on Epona, and most of em are low level so their gear is usually common junk!

I imagine on larger populated worlds there is a higher price tag associated with this stuff. Even on Epona, I am sure there are ppl who are selling this kinda gear but I haven't seen much of it.

I imagine on larger populated worlds there is a higher price tag associated with this stuff. Even on Epona, I am sure there are ppl who are selling this kinda gear but I haven't seen much of it.
It is interesting on how the "economy" changes from world to world. On Arawn we were boss hunting a lot early on and had surplus items that we would give away to clanmates. I also play on Sulis which seems to be a lot more Sales oriented. I have also noticed that higher level charachters are not as well equiped on sulis as they are on Arawn. I cant tell for sure but the worlds seem to be both heavily populated. I guess it's a supply and demand thing.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

I sell the hammered redclaw breastplate for 8k and I have sol to ton of people
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

The way I do it on Morrigan is when we fight a boss for example and there's a Druid, another Rogue and me killing him we split the drop depending on what it is. I'd it's a Druid drop and I get it I give it to the Druid. If it's a Rogue drop and the Rogue gets it he keeps it. If the Druid gets a Rogue drop we would just give it to he person with the worse armor. If it's something that we aren't let's say a Hammered Redclaw Greaves and I get them I keep it and I can do what I want with it. Whether I decide to sell it I probably will and depending on who it is for more or less I haven't decided.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

The way I do it on Morrigan is when we fight a boss for example and there's a Druid, another Rogue and me killing him we split the drop depending on what it is. I'd it's a Druid drop and I get it I give it to the Druid. If it's a Rogue drop and the Rogue gets it he keeps it. If the Druid gets a Rogue drop we would just give it to he person with the worse armor. If it's something that we aren't let's say a Hammered Redclaw Greaves and I get them I keep it and I can do what I want with it. Whether I decide to sell it I probably will and depending on who it is for more or less I haven't decided.
Same here.

Especially if the person helping me kill a boss is doing a great job, I def will just give it the them if it is a druid item and they are a druid. It just works that way.

I've outfitted so many people on our world :lol: