Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Boss Druid

Ok I just found the highest mob and I'm quite surprised how hard he is. He hits probably 200+ each attack and hit a 247 on me with 131 armor. I had 500 health and I died within a second. Also the road to getting there is tough. You have a level 85 Unicorn thats huge and tons of level 60s-80s filling the place. I'm not sure what he drops but it must be sweet since you would need probably 2-3 Druids at level 80+ which would be hard to do. To take this guy on would require a organized attack of multiple groups probably. Idk who will be the first to kill this guy but I'm really looking coward to what it drops.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Re: The Boss Druid

Not sure how il search it up gimme a sec. Also someone beat it supposedly and it gave 10k coins and 1500 xp.

Haven't spent much time in Shalemont Ravine. When i began the beta i just explored until i hit a dead end and since then was stuck in Stonevale but now that i can move freely Ravine bosses is next on my list. First to find Boss Pig and Fairy XD.

Supposedly BetaTester was able to using tons of Potions... I'm not sure how but this would be done but I'm sure some of the new offhands will help... I think it would take 2 level 80 Druids and a 85 of another class. Hopefully a Warrior but being a Rogue hopefully il be able to at 90.