Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Slightly Inactive

I just wanted to make it known that the reason I haven't been posting on the forums over the past few days is because I went out of town and just got back two days ago. I would have been lurking the forums as normal, but since I've been back, there has been about 14 inches of rain and the flooding has been causing sporadic losses in power and Internet connectivity.

I saw the post about the beta starting tomorrow, so if things aren't better, I will be playing from wherever I can find free wifi.
Arawn
Rogue: Aisha
Druid: Melfina
I will never reveal the Wu-Tang secret...

Re: Slightly Inactive

I just wanted to make it known that the reason I haven't been posting on the forums over the past few days is because I went out of town and just got back two days ago. I would have been lurking the forums as normal, but since I've been back, there has been about 14 inches of rain and the flooding has been causing sporadic losses in power and Internet connectivity.

I saw the post about the beta starting tomorrow, so if things aren't better, I will be playing from wherever I can find free wifi.
Many fast food places offer free wifi, some public libraries do as well. If you live near a college, I know they often have a free public login.
Sorry to hear about the flooding.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti