Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest: chess pieces

I dont know where any of them are, I haven't done too many quests and I'm almost level 55, there really isn't any point to level up anywhere past that but I'll save that rant for another thread, I have seen chess master monsters around,I killed one in the catacombs and got a freaking white rock with some little person sitting on a toilet w.t.f. I'm interested in this quest aswell not really for the l33t helm since I have a guardian helm but just to get it off my quest log..

SO if any true chess masters can tell me the locations of the pieces id be very thankful
~~~~McLyan : lv 54 rogue Danu server~~~~~}{

i only need the bishop. Can anyone tell me which mob drops them? No one on Belenus answers or knows. Thanks!

Setanta - Belenus
Try the chessmaster on the Nothern Pininsula. I've gotten everything from Queens to knights to bishops to rooks off of that one.
I dont know where any of them are, I haven't done too many quests and I'm almost level 55, there really isn't any point to level up anywhere past that but I'll save that rant for another thread, I have seen chess master monsters around,I killed one in the catacombs and got a freaking white rock with some little person sitting on a toilet w.t.f. I'm interested in this quest aswell not really for the l33t helm since I have a guardian helm but just to get it off my quest log..

SO if any true chess masters can tell me the locations of the pieces id be very thankful
At this point I would just delete it from my list. It is a ROYAL pain to complete and since you have a really good helm already I see no point in even trying to finish it.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

I killed one in the catacombs and got a freaking white rock with some little person sitting on a toilet w.t.f.
Hey this is a historically accurate chesspiece, it's not a guy on a toilet lol. Here's some info:

The Lewis Chessmen are from the 12th century and are carved in walrus ivory, discovered in 1831 on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. They may constitute some of the few complete medieval chess sets that have survived. They are owned and exhibited by the Royal Museum in Edinburgh.

Hey I got my chess piece from the bandit chess master! Try that one. 8-)
World: Morrigan
User: Richardis (lvl 25)

Rosmerta
User:Hawklinfold (lvl 23) {Lost Again -.-}
The Unknows
User:Suprt (lvl53) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
User:Frey (lvl 24) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
Common sense isn't all that common at all

LOL thanks for the clarification admin, it srsly looked like a guy on a toilet seat.. Here's a question for ya : Will the update bring better helms then the luxury helms? I've got 50k gold sitting around and debating on upgrading to the cheiftan helm, but I probably won't if there will be better helms from Mobs, either way it won't stop me from buying another 50.00 worth of plat :) enjoy.
~~~~McLyan : lv 54 rogue Danu server~~~~~}{