Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: world merge??? update 2???

Hi there, thanks for posting.

We will look at the merging situation after the update is out, there will be a lot more players then so it's quite likely that there will not be a need to do world merges.

Better to wait a bit then move players around and then have to make another set of worlds!

Will ther be other mobile added like droid later on
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Well, they don't call them 'Massive' Multiplayer Online RPGs for no good reason!

The more people the merrier in my opinion, and I also have friends with androids who would probably check it out. I just wasn't sure if there would be compatibility issues between the different devices. I think that one place for all is definitely the way to go, just so long as there is enough space for everybody to do their thing! If and when this happens, I predict that you will probably need MORE servers, not less so server mergers would become a moot point... (you may even need more servers after this update, who knows!?!) :D

My wife has a droid an she so wants to play this game so bad /i think other mobile carriers an phones should be added the more the merrier ther is a big big door that will open with adding android n the mix that is how spacetime studios has had so much success both apple an droid sharing i want to team up an partner with my wife one day a husband and wife team my wife loves gaming an gaming can bring people together

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

My wife has a droid an she so wants to play this game so bad /i think other mobile carriers an phones should be added the more the merrier there is a big big door that will open with adding android n the mix that is how spacetime studios has had so much success both apple an droid sharing i want to team up an partner with my wife one day a husband and wife team my wife loves gaming an gaming can bring people together
This is true. My wife and I met over Mario Kart for the gamecube (she has wicked accuracy with green shells). She has CH for the IPad, but due to work stress does not often play. Some of our favorite activities now include playing Borderlands and Perfect Dark (360 download).
It seems like everyone has a smart phone these days, and all of the companies who make them are competing with one another. Why not take advantage of it and make CH available to all smartphone devices (that have touch screen abilities).
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Xlegion hit the nail on the head all smartphones with a touchscreen that can play this game adds a whole new dimension to this game jus dont do like game loft an O/C that game oughtta be a floor plan of what not to do they hav lost alot of players game loft has got the nick name cashloft for poor decisions in o/c when they combined apple an droid also who knows you find a strong publisher or backer an make this game really really big and successful an all the players want this game to succeed to the highest levels on all fronts