Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Not fair for rangers

If were talking about weak classes Rogues don't have many huge skills that dominate besides maybe Hide combined with other skills and would be devasting in PvP if the opponent had maybe 600 health or less but i have a Ranger and using Bolas it can be very powerful if you are able to use it to its maximum capabilities. In PvP ill come down to who does the most damage the fastest for Warriors and Rogues while Rangers and Mages and even Druid will be able to from a far. Personally I don't think a Rogue could beat a Warrior even if they were the same level as of now. I may be wrong but I'd like to just see what others think first...
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Hey I know this isn't the right place for this but I have a level 28 ranger that iv been working on for a week none stop without a break. And I accidentally deleted Celtic heros off my iPhone, but reinstalled it and now It won't let me log into my account. And I had been working on it without stoping for a week, I know every little detail about my charter and skill levels an all of what I have, but it just won't let me login an I know that I'm entering all my account login correctly, but it just won't let me login. Can you please help me or fix it. My account an charaters' name is arkaysha18 can you fix it please I love this game and don't want to loose all my hard work :'-/.

Ark...

email support... they can help u recover your password. It happened to me before and they fixed it for me rather quickly :)
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

Ok back to the topic:

Druid: can call nature warriors
Mage: mind control enemies
rogue: Stab the enemy multiple times
Ranger: Yea I like your idea
Warrior: C'mon we are so heavy equip our attack speed is as slow as a sloth! Make it faster :arrow:
World: Morrigan
User: Richardis (lvl 25)

Rosmerta
User:Hawklinfold (lvl 23) {Lost Again -.-}
The Unknows
User:Suprt (lvl53) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
User:Frey (lvl 24) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
Common sense isn't all that common at all

Do the celts carry guns?!