Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Better Hurry With Update

The update better be right around the corner. On Herne, the supposedly most popular world, there has only been around ten people on for the longest time. I know all you guys are working hard for the update but I fear most people will stop playing if the update doesn't come out in the next week or so.
Name-Saxo
World-Herne

Re: Better Hurry With Update

We start beta testing tom r wednesday prob 2 weeks tops one week to test one week for apple to aprove although we can beta even after players get update lots of items coming jus level make gold an wait for the goodies n new update
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Jus continue to level an make gold their will be over a 1000 items n new update
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

I find the lack of transparency till just recently has left a bitter taste in my mouth. To be honest why do we have to wait, are we not the customers? As a paying customer, that's our right to be frustrated with a promising Product and a mmo is all about community. If it takes another 3 weeks to release this long awaited update, you won't have a community left.
Patience is a virtue. But if you absolutely cannot wait, you could always see what kind of help you can offer.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Honestly being a month or two late on a release is very common with any game. Even more so in an MMO patch. I have seen some MMO's with a patch release almost a year behind and really no updates given to community.

I think the devs have done an excellent job, and they are making sure everything is right. If they were to release the update early and had it full of bugs could cause more people to quit and others not to even start playing.

This game is still very early in it's developmental phase and this seems like a learning experience for all.
75 Druid - Luminire (main)
54 Rogue - Lumi
50 Mage - Frawst
50 Ranger - Quickcloud
50 Warrior - Lag

Herne - Shadowknights

Honestly being a month or two late on a release is very common with any game. Even more so in an MMO patch. I have seen some MMO's with a patch release almost a year behind and really no updates given to community.

I think the devs have done an excellent job, and they are making sure everything is right. If they were to release the update early and had it full of bugs could cause more people to quit and others not to even start playing.

This game is still very early in it's developmental phase and this seems like a learning experience for all.
well i guess im just going to get Order and Chaos while they realease the new update because im getting bored of the game.

I just think for future updates cull the size down? Maybe stick to one core area at a time? This would mean quicker smaller updates. I'm sure the players who have been here since start ... Would rather this?
Username: LordOfOrder MinionOfOrder
Level: 53 55 Warrior Mage
World : Taranis
Clan: TheOrder - Without Order, There Is Chaos