Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HUGE SNAG IN UPDATE

ive been reviewing the new update and estimates about relece dates and found one problem. the beta testing take about a week and apple takes about a week so in about 2 weeks it will come out. the problem with that new xbox games are comming out around that time like gears of war 3 and mw3, I would rather play those games then CH and u will use some users like me. it sounds like a great update but bad timeing
ign: wreckall. ign: beastmode
lv: 90+. lv: 35+
clan: raptureve.

Re: HUGE SNAG IN UPDATE

Yes this is how we beta test we test one week an submit on that friday thats how we tested update 1 it usually takes 2 weeks one week to test one week submitted to apple but we can also test submit to apple an continue to test the beta if we hav to we hav never tested more than one week but this a huge update so we dont know until we test this beta
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Both of those don't even come out for 2 more months.
ya GOW comes out sept 20th
Or Players like me who could give a crap less about xbox games lol.. They stil make xbox? Funny.
hello where have u been there somthing new called an xbox 360 nice try chirping and wht a fail

you can't please em all wreckall!

don't write off CH just yet, you can't carry your beloved xbox 360 in your pocket.

the only snag i have seen with this update are the delays - I am patient as the day is long, but many players are starting to get restless on epona...

you can't please em all wreckall!

don't write off CH just yet, you can't carry your beloved xbox 360 in your pocket.

the only snag i have seen with this update are the delays - I am patient as the day is long, but many players are starting to get restless on epona...
I'm not trying to write it off this is a great game and I am looking foreward to the next update but it is comming out at a bad time.
Ill be playing gow3 nonstop for the next 6 months lol.
my point proven some players like us u can lose/ lose hrs if playing time. ppl im not saying anything bad about the game, I am making a statement y the update could be releced to late resulting in lost players