Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Horses

My question for the beta testers is what exactly do the horses do in the update. Do we ride them just to go faster, or do they give us better stats. I could be totally wrong and we fight them. can someone explain to me what the horses will do?

Name- Talian
Class- Ranger
World- Sulis
Level- 56
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger

Re: Horses

Right now you look at them or whack them - we're aiming for riding them next update.

The mounts will add movement speed, advantages in combat when mounted, and also a saddlebag with large amounts of free item storage.

Any other ideas with mounts please let us know so we can add them to the feature list.

Thanks!

Awww... It's sad we can't ride them in the next update. :(
World: Morrigan
User: Richardis (lvl 25)

Rosmerta
User:Hawklinfold (lvl 23) {Lost Again -.-}
The Unknows
User:Suprt (lvl53) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
User:Frey (lvl 24) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
Common sense isn't all that common at all

and also a saddlebag with large amounts of free item storage.
Great idea! I'm looking forward to this update the most. Can't wait to see how all of that will work.

Just out of curiosity, when a player dismounts will the horse just stand there? Will it be similar to Shadow of the Colossus where you can whistle and the horse comes running up to you?

well i think there should be more than just horses. You should add dragons as a mount in the next update, but make it so we can only buy them with platinum. This isint unfair, because it pretty much just helps us get to places faster and does not give us an advantage over other players because they simply can walk to other places all they need is patience.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

well i think there should be more than just horses. You should add dragons as a mount in the next update, but make it so we can only buy them with platinum. This isint unfair, because it pretty much just helps us get to places faster and does not give us an advantage over other players because they simply can walk to other places all they need is patience.
Agreed. As long as some mounts are available to all. Special or unique mounts should be available for purchase in the store. Increased speed or storage could affect the price of each mount.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

I honestly feel that mountable horses are a waste of time.

Speed wise they aren't needed. You can run anywhere without it taking too long and you can teleport

Extra inventory space? Along with a speed boost that makes leystones obsolete once you get a horse. And if leystones are obsolete there's no reason to pay for more inventory, meaning horses will have to cost money to make up for it.

And finally, will all classes get horses? If it's just for movement then they will. Which again isn't necessary. But if it has an attack bonus then they'll probably only be warrior/ranger, which means the other classes need something.

Don't get me wrong, itd be cool to ride to places, but since this is a mobile game, none of the areas are big enough to need riding. And if it's unneeded I wish they would spend their timing making new items/areas/monsters. Instead of having to code a whole new mechanic.