Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello players!

Hey I'm new to this game and so far I'm loving it. I want to find a good home though! What's a server ya'll recommend? I played Everquest and World of Warcraft for years, want to join a good server for finding groups and just a good overall atmosphere! Thanks!

Re: Hello players!

I've only played on Arawn and Lirs, my home is Lirs, but started off on Arawn, I kind of like Arawn better, cheaper prices and less people, but Lirs has everyone i've met, when i come on, they all ask me how I am. Overall its up to you as your home is created by yourself. If you're looking for a good endgame clan to find yourself in after some hardwork, you'd have to ask someone who cares more about advancement in the game than me. I just like helping and meeting people.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums and to Celtic Heroes.
So far I’ve only played on Herne (the server I’ve started on) and Danu. Herne is a little more expensive when it comes to buying chests and sks than Danu... but there are some neat people there. Really enjoyed playing there.
So far having fun in Danu, but I don’t think I’ve played long enough to say what the overall atmosphere is like.
I hope you find the perfect server, and have fun playing the game!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hey mate, welcome to the forums.

In terms of servers, I’d recommend either Epona or Taranis if you’re into casual, non competitive gameplay between clans.

Gwydion is also another really good choice, from what I know it’s slightly competitive but everyone there is lovely.

If you’re looking for a server with competition, your choices becomes a lot broader.

Best of luck.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Hey I'm new to this game and so far I'm loving it. I want to find a good home though! What's a server ya'll recommend? I played Everquest and World of Warcraft for years, want to join a good server for finding groups and just a good overall atmosphere! Thanks!
fingal, whykicamoocow
Ranger 227+

if you want relaxed and casual playing with the option to join up with pretty much anybody then the best that I've found for sure would be Epona.

I'm a little bit late posting here, but if you are already there or decide to go there feel free to reach out. You can either p.m. me here on the forums or reach me through the YouTube channel in my signature.

Whatever you decide, I hope you have a lot of fun and happy hunting!
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Hey! I'm a big fan of World of Warcraft - I am playing this game since the very first version - World of Warcraft Classic. I have done everything in that game. The best server you can choose is the official one. It's the only one without any bugs and which works stable, but it's pretty difficult to develop the character. I was always trying to become the best in this game, you know, because I spent a lot of time in this game - I am playing for like a half of my life. But I could never achieve this. This is why I am now using wow classic boosting - I am tired of being weak. No matter how hard I try, there is always someone stronger than me. Now, when I am using the boosting service, I am the most powerful and I love it.
Last edited by Croobum on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.